CHAPTER -7

Hello Everyone,

So here is our new chapter. Please do comment and vote for the chapter if you guys want the next update. If you guys don't want the updates , then I'll start updating on Scrollstack. And will only update here after completing the target. So silent readers please vote if you like the chapter.

Target: 500+ Votes and 200+ comments.

Now read and enjoy.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

I just looked at the way of the door through which my wife just left

I just looked at the way of the door through which my wife just left. I couldn't process what the fuck did she just uttered?

Did she call me fat? and old?

For god's sake I have so many female fans following who would die to have one glance from me, hell I even have a stalker and here my wife thinks of me as some fat and Oldman.

God, this woman of mine will make me go mad one day.

" Bhai sa, aap ka tho moya moya hogaya " Aadish said while Aryan controlled his best to not laugh at my face. I glared at both of them and they ran from there.
I looked towards our bed and sighed.

How can I hide this from my crazy family? They are going to eat my head with their teasing.

I just came out of shower after spending two hours in gym. I didn't want my wife to call me fat again.

After dressing up in a black t shirt and track pants I sat on the sofa with my laptop. Maa Sa was not going to let me step out of the Palace for some days until it was very important, so I have to manage work from home . Even though I was working my mind was filled with my newly wedded wife, whome I haven't seen after the incident.

I'm currently working on a project with Mr. Kapoor, it was not because he's my brother in law, but he is an excellent businessman. I also know that he's the best brother my Siya could ever have . I have seen the way their eyes shine with love for each other. And the way they two cried hugging each other on her Bidaai anyone could say that they shared a special bond.

Thinking about that made my heart clench with a knowing pain. I touched the chain that was hidden under my t shirt. It's a simple chain but it signifies my whole life. I looked at the little round ring that was the pendant of the chain. The same ring I have selected for my Vaani with so much love, but before I could make her wear this, she was snatched away from me, us . I can never forget the day when this palace, the whole Kingdom cried for their lost princess. People must have forgotten about her, but we didn't forget how our little Lotus was stolen from us. I kissed the pendant and put it inside my t-shirt.

I couldn't give it to you then Vaani, but I'll give it to you with all the happiness in this world that you deserve when you will finally return to this Kingdom, when you will finally return to your home, to us.