CHAPTER -6

I'm so much disappointed in you guys

So before uploading this I want to say that I'm so disappointed in you guys. I just asked for you guys to respond your views on my writing and book through the comments. But you guys didn't even bothered to vote 😔. I'm really sad now.
But then there is some people for whome I'm uploading the new chapter even though I'm not feeling like.
desplilbitch this update is solely for you and my other genuine readers. So if you guys are genuinely interested in my story then please do vote and comment.

Also I just released my new book ' SHADES OF LOVE ' today. Please show some love if you are interested in reading short stories.

Now read and enjoy ❤️‍🩹

I can look at MY WIFE , without even blinking my eyes for the rest of my life

But she doesn't need to know about that,For now.

So I stopped my 'Biwi Staring Contest' and instead looked at my watch and it showed 5 in the morning.

I need to start my day.

I sighed and got up from the chair and placed it back on it's original position. I looked at her face.

How calm and beautiful. My Chanda.

I looked at her for sometime and was about to leave when something caught my eyes.

Something small, delicate and shining.

I went towards it. It was my wife's waistband, which had been teasing me from the start, and have been making me crazy from the moment I noticed it on her milky white waist. It had unhooked and fallen off her body. And it's my chance to take it.

If I can't get close to her then this thing have no right to get close with My Wife.

I bended and placed a small feather like kiss on her forehead and said in my most soft tone

" Goodmorning Chanda, thankyou for coming into my life " and then I left from there.

It's was now about eight in the morning. I have already took a bath and changed into fresh clothes. And I'm getting ready in a fast pace because I'm excited to see my wife on her first day after marriage.

I know I may sound like a creep to you all, but do I care? no, A big fucking no.

After one full night staring at her I'm sure that she loves her sleep, and that's why I'm waiting like a fool for her to get up and get ready for her day. And all my wait was worth when I saw my biwi looking like a goddess in that red silk saree. She's always gorgeous, but when she wears saree I think she becomes sexy. Even though any part of her body is not exposed more than necessary.