His face made an eerie smile while looking at the scenery.

"They're gonna fight---they're gonna fucKING FIGHT HOLY SHIT--"

Biting his lips out of excitement, he then scanned his surroundings for something useful. Conveniently finding what seemed to be an abandoned old shed near him, he sprinted for the building, busted down the door, and searched for anything useful. Fortunately for him, he found the exact thing that he was looking for:

A foldable metal chair. A bit rusty, but he didn't care. All he wanted was a place to sit on. Bringing it back to his starting point, he set up the thing, dusted it off, sat on it, and waited.

"All that's missing here is popcorn."

...

* * *

The surrounding atmosphere was tense. Both sides traded-off hostile glances; their weapons on the ready. On one side, the combatants were either serious, nervous, or both. On the other, some just didn't care, and some just wanted blood to be spilled. 

This was supposed to be a negotiation planned by both sides to resolve this problem peacefully, but behind the scenes, obviously it was not going to be.

Camille's thoughts raced through her head, always recalling what her superiors said at the meeting before. 

'The crest is bound to Diana until her death. We do not have the techniques to uncast the spell enchanted upon her since it was similar to a powerful curse. Do not let those bastards know about this.'

She took a deep breath, fixed herself up, and waited for the signal to go off. As she did, a team of four people emerged from behind the line of agents, with one carrying a metal package. William, the commander of the elite divisions, presented himself at the front - just behind the negotiation team.

"Where's the girl?" He asked with a serious expression.

Devan smiled. "Bring her out."

At the back, Greta showed herself by activating a spell using her right hand. In an instant, the captured girl appeared in front of them, currently unconscious and at rest.

"You know what to do," she said as her presence retreats back into the group.

The negotiation team slowly made their way towards the girl at the center, surrounding her when they've arrived. Opening up the metal package, they moved it next to the sleeping daughter. Inside was a glowing blue orb "designed" to remove the bindings of the crest for good.

When they activated it though, a small dome appeared over the team and the girl, shielding them from what's to come.

For a brief moment, it seemed like time slowed down to a halt. The planned strategy by the agents went into action, while the combat instincts of the rogues detected their malice and instantly went on the defensive.

Both sides expected this.

Swords were unsheathed, staffs were activated, spells were chanted, and guns were aimed in a split second after the signal went out for the attack to commence. The commanding leaders of the elite divisions rushed forward, positioning themselves as the main frontliners for the battle; their agents following suit.

First Strike - Objective: [Protect the team until they activate the long-range teleportation scroll to the capital.]

Fifteen seconds.

* * *

A few moments before...

Yuri yawned while looking at the scenery, waiting for something to happen. He tried to crack his neck to make a popping sound out of boredom - but after a few tries, he gave up.