Well, most of them.

"Fuck, fuck shit goddammit." A curse slips from one of the girls quietly, tip toeing thrown the mess of body's thrown across the floor as the women's basketball team slept. The dark-haired girl blinks at a certain sight, taking her phone out and snapping a picture of Maia and Paige cuddled on the couch under a blanket before continuing to her own room.

"I can't believe I overslept, what the hell happened to my alarm." Alyssa grumbles, rushing to get ready as she had practice in less than thirty minutes and she had wanted to be there at least 10 minutes early to make a good impression, which meant she really only had about 15 minutes to get ready and 5 minutes for travel.

"Lyz? What's wrong?" Maia appears in the doorway of said girls room, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I have practice in like, 20 minutes, my alarm didn't go off, I have no clue why. I'm actually sort of glad cause it didn't wake everyone else up but it fucked me over. Shit I'll just get dressed in my practice gear there. Can you drop me off?"

Maia nods, "Let me just brush my teeth and throw something on really quick."

By the time Maia was done with that, some girls had waken up to go back home while a few girls still lounged around, talking and lazing around.

"Alright I have to go take Alyssa to practice. I'll be back soon, help yourself to whatevers in the fridge and if anyone wants to brush their teeth there's extra tooth brushes in the cabinet in the bathroom."

"Wait, can we come to your practice? Paige asks, the blonde still slightly laying on the couch but sitting up a bit to peer at the redhead and dark haired girl.

Alyssa shrugged. "I don't see why not, you guys are athletes and popular ones at that. As long as you don't interrupt." Paige grins.

"I wanna come. Nika wanna come?"

"Sure."

"Alright alright. You guys get ready, I'll drop Alyssa off and come back for you guys, deal?" Maia says, already grabbing her keys and walking out with Alyssa.

"Deal!" Paige calls out before saying bye to the last of our teammates who had been leaving with Maia and Alyssa.

__________

"Alright you two ready?" Maia asked Paige and Nika, the shorter girl having gone back to her apartment after dropping her best friend and actually putting on make up, a red crop top, white jeans and brown uggs. The whole process took about 45 minutes which means their was about 2 hours left of Alyssa's practice.

Paige nods, sitting on the couch, having been changed into a white crop top, black opened shirt and green pants and Nika nods as well, having grabbed another outfit from Alyssa's collection. Simple gray sweatpants, paired with her own gray sports bra, a denim jacket and some gray Nike dunks. (References below)

 (References below)