12

Jungkook and taehyung keep looking at eachother "mr. park" one of the worker calls him, their eye contact broke, taehyung quickly wipes his tears, he looks at the person who calls him. as jungkook glares at taehyung "they even got married" jungkook thinks and keeps looking at taehyung. "yeonjun calling you inside" that person said "yea i am coming" taehyung says and that person left from there as taehyung about to go but jungkook grabs his wrist, taehyung looks at jungkook confused "jungkookah" taehyung says but jungkook drags taehyung outside."what are you doing leave my hand" taehyung says but jungkook didn't let go of his hand, they were in ally where there is no one just them. jungkook let go of taehyung hand and put his hand on both of taehyung sides. "move jungkook i have to go, my child about to come" taehyung says and looks at jungkook. jungkook chuckles "you even got a child?" jungkook asks bitterly, taehyung just stood there and looks at jungkook "i hate you taehyung" jungkook says and taehyung looks at him, tears starting to get on his eyes "how you can be happy, when i am not" jungkook asks louder "you fucking ruined my life but you are happy with your family?, i hate it" jungkook says but taehyung just looks down as tears falling from his eyes. "you married to that jimin?, wow taehyung wow" jungkook says and taehyung didn't dare to look at jungkook "oh yes for that kid is it jimin's or someone else" jungkook says and taehyung looks at him "enough jungkook" taehyung says but jungkook didn't stop "you should have cheated on that jimin guy too, maybe he whores around like you too, perfect match" jungkook says and taehyung glares at him "oh are you angry?, well truth hurts taehyung" jungkook mocks taehyung "does he knows that your kid is someone else?, and your kid knows that he/she knows that he/she have too many dad?, should~" jungkook cut off his as a slap landed on his face "don't you dare to talk about my husband and child like this" taehyung glares at him and jungkook puts his hand on his cheek and glares back at taehyung "let's just say i cheated on you, but still jimin is Better person that you, so don't even try to talk bad about my child and husband" taehyung says and leaves from there.

As taehyung enters the shop, yeonjun comes to him "hyung are you ok?, why are you crying" he asks "yeonjun can you tell hobi hyung to take care of hye yoon after she came from school, i have to go somewhere please take care of her" taehyung says and yeonjun nods his head "ofc i will hyung you dont worry" yeonjun says "thank you" taehyung says and leaves from there.

jungkook who was still standing where taehyung left, he clenches his fist "how dare he, how he can slap me" jungkook says and left to cafe. He enters the cafe and looks around he did not see taehyung, he calls the waiter "yes sir what you want to order" waiter asks but jungkook shakes his head "kim taeh no no can you call park taehyung?" jungkook asks "no sir he went early today he isn't here" waiter says and jungkook just nods his head and he goes out angrily, he sits on a bench.

Hye yoon and hoseok came to cafe as he got her from her school "tae" hoseok calls and yeonjun comes out "where is tae?" hoseok asks and yeonjun tells him what taehyung told him to "oh ok" hoseok says and looks at hye yoon "mamma went home, so till your dad comes you can be with uncle ok?" hoseok asks and hye yoon nods her head "ok uncle" she says hoseok smiles at her "let's get changed so i can give you your favorite cake to eat" hoseok says and hye yoon happily went with hoseok. after getting changed hye yoon eats her cake. "uncle i will play little out with my friends" hye yoon asks hoseok "ok but dont go far away ok?" hoseok says and hye yoon nods her head, "be safe don't get hurt and come quick" hoseok says "ok uncle I'll be back" hye yoon says and went out to play.

when he comes out she see jungkook on bench, she smiles widely and runs to jungkook "hi bunny" she says, jungkook who was very angry when he saw her automatically he smiles "hey hye yoon" he says and hye yoon smiles drops, she put her hand on jungkook cheek "did someone hit u?, why it's so red" she asks while rubbing jungkook cheek, he chuckles and get her on his lap "no no it's nothing, look your bunny is very strong, who will dare to hit me" he says and show off his bicep, hye yoon laughs "tell me what you doing here?" jungkook asks "i was going to play with my friends,but i saw you so i came to you" she says and jungkook smiles at her "thank you for coming to me" jungkook says and smiles at her, he gets a call, he attend that and looks at hye yoon "i am sorry hye yoon, i have to go now, you go play with your friends" jungkook says and puts her down from his lap. "ok bye bunny" she says and jungkook waves her bye too and left from there.