10

It's been few days, taehyung was taking care of his father cause he still in hospital , yoongi, hoseok and jimin was supporting taehyung as much as they can. taehyung was acting that he is ok in front of his father and friends but when he alone he still misses jungkook. he cry about thinking jungkook isn't in his life anymore. taehyung wasn't bubbly he used to, he became more quiet. They all at hospital cause today was his father discharge. His father secretary comes "sir mr. cha said he will come today" secretary says "oh really?" mr. kim says while smiling "ok you go ahead,I'll take care of it" mr. kim says and the secretary nodded and left.

"Dad i am not going to let you work today" taehyung says and mr. kim smiles at him "it's not work tae, we will meet them at home" mr. kim says all looks at him confused "no work on home too dad, you have to rest" taehyung says "they coming to see you tae, for marriage, mr. cha family is very good, so i set a meeting " mr. kim says "isn't it too early dad, i mean you just recovered, you need to take rest" taehyung says, mr. kim pats the space beside him, taehyung sits beside him, mr. kim takes taehyung hand on his own " tae, i am alright now and once i know you have partner and you being secured, i will be very happy" mr. kim says and taehyung nods his head. hoseok jimin and yoongi standing . yoongi looks at jimin who have a sad expression and hoseok looks at yoongi who is looking at jimin. hoseok sighs "let's go home first" hoseok says and taehyung helps mr. kim to stand "hoseok you have to help us, and you two too" mr. kim says they all smiles "ofc we will, our tae is going to get married " hoseok says and hugs tae. taehyung looks sad after hearing that.

on other hand jungkook become more cold he only talks normal with jin and namjoon. namjin is very worried about jungkook and they blames taehyung for it.

Taehyung was getting ready. hoseok comes inside "tae are you ok with it?, if you don't like i will talk with uncle" hoseok says and taehyung shakes his head "i am ok hyung, dad will only think best for me" taehyung says although he don't want to get married cause of his dad he decided to do it. hoseok nods his head "I'll go down and look if they came or not" hoseok says and went down.

mr.kim comes down and saw jimin who is talking on phone, jimin cuts the phone when call is done, he looks back and saw mr.kim standing "oh uncle, i talked for food they will deliver in few mins" jimin says and mr.kim pats his shoulder "thank you so much, i don't know without you guys what have i done" mr.kim says "ofc uncle taehyung is my friend and cause of me this all happened" jimin says and looks down in guilt "no it's not your fault jimin, i don't know what to say about it, maybe taehyung didn't have lied, maybe jungkook had listened to him, maybe you and taehyung didn't sleep on same bed, no one fault here, even jungkook, so don't take blame on you, I'll look the other work done or not" mr.kim says and left.

yoongi who was looking all this grabs jimin hand and went to room. "hyung, what happened? there is so many wo-" jimin says but yoongi cut him off "enough jimin, you don't have to do any of this, don't hurt yourself more jimin" yoongi says, tears fall from jimin eyes "how can i not do?, hyung cause of me taehyung in this situation" jimin says, yoongi shakes his head "no jimin it's not your fault" it is mine hyung if i didn't fall asleep, it wouldn't have happened, all happened cause of me, i just want to see happy taehyung, and ill do anything for him " jimin says and yoongi hugs him "jimin i worry about you, please stop hurting yourself" yoongi says "once i see taehyung happy, i will feel relieved hyung, I'll do anything for him" jimin says while sobbing, on outside hoseok hears them all. he felt bad for jimin too.

Hoseok went down and saw mr.kim talking to someone "oh please sit" mr.kim says "this is my son cha eunwoo and it's my wife" mr.cha introduce his family to mr.kim. mr.kim also greets back "taehyung is getting ready, I'll call him" mr.kim gets up and hoseok comes "I'll go bring him uncle" hoseok says and mr.kim nods his head "this is taehyung friend hoseok, he is like my another son" mr.kim says and they all greets.