3

It was morning jungkook was looking at taehyung who is sleeping. he kisses on taehyung cheeks, "baby wake up" jungkook softly says "i am tired kookie" taehyung says while his eyes are still closed. "baby it's already 9, we should hurry or else jin hyung will be waiting for us" he says and kisses taehyung cheeks, after hearing jin name taehyung opens his eyes widely "yea we should hurry" taehyung says and gets up "ouch" ,"what happened baby " jungkook asks "my ass hurts " taehyung rubs his ass "i am sorry baby, when you are this hot how i can control myself" taehyung nods his head "that's true too,now carry me" jungkook smiles and carries taehyung and went into bathroom.

After they got ready, they went to namjin house. they both enters namjin house "hyung we are here" jungkook says "finally you guys here" namjoon says "did you guys had breakfast?" namjoon asks they both shakes their head "first come and eat, jin is almost done" namjoon says "honey jungkook and taehyung are here" namjoon shouts "coming" jin shouts back "I'll go help hyung" taehyung says and went to kitchen.

"hyung you need any help?" taehyung asks "no tae it's done just get these to table" jin says and handovers bowl to taehyung "ok hyung" taehyung takes and puts on table and sits down. "did they started decoration hyung?" jungkook asks "yes kook, i already informed them, we just have to go and see how it's going" namjoon says
while eating. jungkook nods his head.
After eating breakfast namkook went to event hall to check decorations.

"here it is" jin says while taking a bag outside of cupboard and hands it to taehyung. "wow hyung" taehyung says looking at a lapel pin. "is it good?, namjoon will like it?" jin asks and taehyung nods his head "he will love it hyung, i should buy like this one for kookie too" taehyung puts inside the box carefully and hands it to jin. "i am relived now" jin sighs "i was thinking about this lot to buy or not, but i made a right decision i guess" jin says, taehyung puts his hand on jin shoulder "don't worry hyung, he will like it" jin smiles "hope so" jin sighs deeply "i am just worried about yoongi" taehyung says "what about him?" jin asks "offo hyung you forgot?, today he going to propose to hoseok hyung" taehyung says "oh yes but you think hoseok will accept him?, i just don't want him to get hurt, if hoseok didn't accept yoongi will start to blame you tae cause you gave him idea" jin says worried "no hyung i am sure hoseok hyung will accept, he likes him too" jin looks at him "and how you know that?" jin raises his brows "the look he give whenever i tease about yoongi, hyung just gets shy and he looks at him too, thats why i suggest hyung, i just hope he propose to him" taehyung says "me too if hoseok is happy then all other things doesn't matter" jin says and pats taehyung head "i want to know how he doing but u forgot to get his number, i was with jimin yesterday and i didn't get his number" taehyung says "who jimin?" jin asks taehyung puts his hand on forehead "are you ok hyung? you are forgetting everything" jin glares at him "why?, i don't think so i know anyone name jimin" taehyung laughs "that day on cafe who was with yoongi" jin formed his mouth as oh shape "oh yes his name was jimin?, and why you were with him?" jin asks "he wants shopping so i went with him" taehyung's phone rings, he took his phn out and saw the name, he smiles "it's kookie" jin nods his head and taehyung attends the call "hello kookie" on other side jungkook speaks "baby i have some work to do, so I'll leave after i done with namjoon, you can go first to party I'll arrive a bit late" jungkook says "ok kookie I'll go alone but come quick, love you"."love you too baby" taehyung cuts the call "so he have work to do?" jin asks and taehyung nods his head, "expected, you can come with me, we two go together" jin says "no hyung I'll leave now i don't want to be third wheel, you two can romance after i left" taehyung laughs and jin gets shy "you never listen to me" jin says "I'll go get ready hyung, I'll come in time" taehyung waves his hand and jin waves back "take care taehyung" jin says and taehyung left.

After taehyung left jin was waiting for namjoon to arrive. namjoon enters the house "m back honey" namjoon says jin nods while smiling "we should get ready now" jin says "yea you are right, but come here" namjoon says jin looks at him confused "where?" jin asks "to our room" namjoon says they both enters the room "here" namjoon hands him over a bag "happy anniversary baby its my gift" namjoon says jin opens the bag quickly and looks at the suit "do you like it?" joon asks "i love it, it's so beautiful and happy anniversary" jin kisses namjoon, after breaking kiss "love you" jin says, namjoon smiles "love you very much, now let's get ready or else guest will be there and host will be late" jin laughs "you are right, but wait" jin opens the cupboard and takes out the lapel pin and gives to namjoon, namjoon opens it "wow baby it's good" namjoon says and jin smiles "you have to wear it today" he says namjoon nods his head "i will, now let's get ready".