6

Jimin opens his eyes slowly, he looks around and saw yoongi sitting and scrolling his phone, he speaks slowly "hyung" he calls, yoongi quickly looks up to him "how are you feeling now" yoongi asks and puts his hand on jimin forehead "i am fine hyung" jimin smiles "hmm fever is gone too" yoongi says in relief, "let's go home" jimin says "let's get u check up and we can go home" yoongi went to meet up with doctor. doctor checks him and tells him to eat healthy food nothing to worry. after that jimin and yoongi went home.

Taehyung enters hoseok cafe, he waves at him hoseok waves back and sits with taehyung "where is yoongi, why you alone here" taehyung asks "he have work plus jimin wasn't well so he is with him"."what? what happened to jimin?, he was good yesterday" taehyung asks "it's just a fever taehyung" hoseok says "i should visit him" taehyung says, hoseok just nods his head, taehyung gets his phone and dials jungkook "kookie are you free?" he asks "I'll be free in a hour baby, i will come to your house i have to see uncle too" jungkook says "ok then see you in a hour" taehyung says and hangs up. after a lil chit chatting with hoseok taehyung leaves to his house.

Taehyung enters his house and saw his dad is talking with his p.a so he didn't disturb and went to his room.

After few mins jungkook enters taehyung house, after seeing jungkook mr.kim gets up and welcome him "oh my god jungkook how have you been" mr.kim hugs jungkook "i am good uncle, how was ur trip" jungkook asks "it was good jungkook, i just have to go there again in a month for a another meeting" mr.kim says and jungkook just smiles at him, mr.kim calls the maid and told them to call taehyung "so how is your parents" mr.kim asks "they are good uncle" jungkook says then taehyung arrives "hi kookie" he says and sits besides jungkook "taehyung take jungkook to your room, you guys can talk am going out for a work" mr.kim says and leaves.

"kookie" taehyung calls, jungkook looks at him while drinking juice "can we go meet jimin?, he is sick" taehyung says "what happened to him?" he asks "hoseok hyung told me he had a fever, let's go and meet him" taehyung says "ok baby whatever you want" jungkook says and pecks taehyung cheek.

They arrived at yoongi house, taehyung rings the bell while jungkook carrying the fruits that they bought for jimin. yoongi opens the door after seeing taehyung and jungkook yoongi becomes shock "hey" taehyung says "hi come inside" yoongi says and they both come inside "i heard jimin is sick so we want to visit him , sorry we came without informing" taehyung says "it's ok you both can come anytime" yoongi says "where is jimin?" jungkook asks, then they hear a voice ramen is ready hyung, jimin comes with a pot of ramen and wearing a apron "oh my god, why you are working when u are sick" taehyung says "oh hey, it was just a fever taehyung, nothing to worry and hi jungkook" jimin says he become little awkward "you guys are here already, you want to eat ramen?, it taste heaven you know" jimin says "then we will love to eat" taehyung says but jungkook shakes his head "sorry guys i already ate so i don't want to i hope you guys don't mind" jungkook says and looks at jimin and yoongi "yea it's ok, sit I'll bring chopstick and bowl" yoongi says and leaves.

"jimin are you really ok now? you look still little pale" taehyung asks "yea i am ok taehyung" jimin says and taehyung nods his head "kookie let's go to shopping tomorrow" taehyung says to jungkook "sorry baby i have work, tomorrow is very important meeting" jungkook says "ah i don't want to go alone" taehyung pouts, jimin looks at taehyung "i will come with you taehyung" he says "really?, but you should take a rest" taehyung says "it's ok taehyung i am fine, just tell me the time" taehyung smiles widely and again jimin melts on the smile "take care of him" jungkook says jimin just nods his head.

Yoongi came back with bowls and chopstick, jimin, taehyung and yoongi starts to eat and jungkook was just watching on his phone something "kookie just one bite" taehyung says and jungkook smiles and opens his mouth and taehyung feeds him, jimin just plays with his food not eating at all, yoongi who notice that grabs jimin tigh and tells him through the eyes that it's ok. after eating jungkook and taehyung gets up to leave "take care jimin and ill call you about time"then he looks at yoongi and says bye to him too, after saying bye to eachother they left.

jimin sighs and sits on sofa"what about his call where are you going?" yoongi asks, jimin looks at yoongi "for shopping" jimin says and yoongi glares at him "why? arent you already suffering, keep a distance from him jimin that way you can move on, i don't want to see you like this" yoongi yells "then what can i do hyung, i can't see him sad, even if i am hurt i am ok but i don't want to see him sad, and i don't want to talk about this anymore I'll keep looking at taehyung, I'll be there for him when he needs me i will always there" jimin yells back "jimin try to understand" jimin puts his hand in front of yoongi like stop "no hyung i can't, I'll go crazy if i don't meet him and ill take care of it" jimin says and rushes to his room. "i just don't want you to hurt jimin" yoongi tells to himself and went to his own room.

4months passes like this, taehyung and jimin become more close. taehyung looks at jimin like friend but jimin have another feeling. seeing taekook together make him jealous and hurt, still he don't show anything in front of anyone. alone he will cry sometimes. Seeing jimin like this yoongi also very worried about him, he tells him forget about taehyung, but jimin being love sick don't hear him.

Between taekook nothing changes, they were happy like always. jungkook being busy he still takes some time for taehyung. whenever taehyung dad isn't home they stay together and have fun.But they didn't know that soon everything going to change between them.....