11

After 4 years.....

Taehyung was waiting for his daughter in front of school. few minutes later the school gate was open and taehyung daughter hye yoon comes running , taehyung quickly opens his arms and crouch down to get his daughter, hye yoon ran to taehyung embrace "oh my baby how was ur school today" taehyung asks after getting hye yoon on his arms while walking "it was good, but why dad didn't come, where is he" hye yoon asks while pouting. "dad has some work to do, so i came to pick you up, we can meet dad at house later" taehyung says "if dad had come it would be fun" hye yoon says and taehyung acts like angry "then you saying mamma not fun?, mamma is sad" taehyung says and hye yoon quickly kiss taehyung cheeks "no no you are fun too, don't be sad mamma" hye yoon says and taehyung smiles "so let's go to cafe, later dad will come and pick us" taehyung says and hye yoon smiles.

Taehyung and hye yoon reaches the cafe once taehyung opens the door, hye yoon runs to hoseok and hoseok kisses her with affection "our hye yoonie is here" hoseok says and hye yoon nods her head. "so today uncle will give hye yoon a chocolate cake" hoseok says while smiling after hearing cake hye yoon kisses on hoseok cheek "you are the best uncle" hye yoon says and hoseok smiles. "hye yoon first let's wash your hands" taehyung says and hye yoon looks at hoseok "wait uncle I'll come back after washing hands" hye yoon says and walks with taehyung.

At jimin and yoongi comes at cafe to pick up hoseok and taehyung. when jimin enters the cafe he see hoseok and hye yoon playing, a smile forms on his face after looking hye yoon smile, he quickly goes beside hye yoon and closes her eyes with his hand "who is here?" jimin asks but hye yoon didn't reply , he frowns and takes his hand out and sits beside hye yoon chair "why i feel like my lil princess is angry" jimin asks, "cause dad didn't come to pick me up" hye yoon says while pouting "i am so sorry princess and dad promise it won't happen again" jimin says "promise?" hye yoon asks while taking out her little pinky finger, jimin grabs her finger with his own and made a promise "i promise" jimin says and hye yoon smiles and jumps on jimin lap, jimin quickly grab her and kisses her cheeks" and dad have suprise for my princess" jimin says and takes out chocolates "thank you daddy" hye yoon says and grabs the chocolates from jimin hands "jimin you are spoiling her too much" taehyung says while coming out "if her dad won't spoil her, then who will" jimin says and hye yoon hugs jimin "yes my dad is best" hye yoon says and taehyung smiles at them. "hey you just said i am best" hoseok says, hye yoon looks between hoseok and jimin "after daddy uncle hoseok is best, is that right baby?" jimin asks and hye yoon nods her head cutely, they all smile while looking at her.

"ok let's go now" jimin says and they all agree and left the cafe. "baby dad will drive so be with mom" jimin says and hands hye yoon to taehyung . they arrived at home, hye yoon and taehyung went to their room. jimin was going to his room but hye yoon held jimin hands "mamma, daddy" hye yoon calls and they both looks at hye yoon "why you both sleep on different room, my friend said she sleep with her mom and dad together" hye yoon says, taehyung and jimin looks at eachother it became awkward jimin bends to hye yoon level "dad have work to do thats why, i don't want to disturb my beautiful princess sleep" he says and hye yoon shakes her head "no i want us to sleep together" hye yoon says and starts to cry "hye yoon don't cry, dad have work to do let him be" taehyung says but hye yoon didn't listen to him. "ok ok dad will come, please stop crying" jimin says and taehyung looks at him "jimin you dont have to" taehyung says and jimin smiles at him "it's ok tae" he says and looks at hye yoon "you go get ready dad will come after changing ok?" jimin says and hye yoon nods her head happily "I'll wait for you dad" she says and runs to her room. "jimin you don't have to do everything she asks for" taehyung says and jimin smiles at him. "she is my daughter tae, i want to give her all happiness" after hearing that tears fall from taehyung eyes. "i don't know if i deserve you jimin, you are always there when i need you thank you so much jimin" taehyung says while crying , jimin hugs taehyung "we are husbands tae and hye yoon is my daughter, so please don't say anything like this again" jimin says and taehyung hugs jimin back and nods his head. "you go fresh up too I'll be there soon, hye yoon must be waiting for you" jimin says and taehyung leaves to his and hye yoon room to change hye yoon into pajamas.