Why Naru needs ramen.

Start bij het begin

'She was younger with full red hair and gorgeous purple eyes standing at the stove top making ramen with 4 other women. "It's ramen day in the village. Are we sending some to the little fishing village across the water" one of the younger women asked.

"Of course, they sent us some extra ingredients and we just got a new shipment of noodles from the leaf. There's a young man who is going to head to the leaf soon and open us a ramen shop so that when we merge, we will have a safe haven."

"Lady Kaida! Your needed. Kushina got mad at Lord Uzukage and blasted the side wall of his office apart." My grandmother chuckled and left the cooking food to the women and hurried after one of the clans men. She followed him into the backyard of the house she had been in. Her daughter was laying atop the lake with chakra chains keeping everyone away from her.

"Kushi, what's wrong my love?" My grandmother asked sitting on the water beside her enraged daughter. "I'm not in a good mood. We haven't had Ramen in 2 weeks and the village is completely out of noodles and I want ramen mom. Someone took my instant packets from the shelf. Dad laughed at me, and I put a hole in his office by accident. The chakra chains showed up so that's a plus I guess."

"Kushina that office will one day be yours. If you want to put holes in it just find a way to fix them with a seal. Your dad's been trying for ages. Hmm the chains of our line you say. How interesting." My grandmother said softly placing a bowl of ramen in my mom's hands. The chakra chains evaporated immediately, and my grandmother got behind my mom to keep her upright while she ate her ramen.'

The vision ended and I chuckled lightly. "At least I don't become like that when needing ramen." I said softly and Hinata threw me a glare. "You have Naru. You have." Kakashi and Mito chuckled as Neji held me closer. "I was a young lad last time a true member of Uzu was here." Tazuna said softly entering the clearing. "You have a couple survivors here Tazuna. You had more but Gato found them." I said softly leaning into Neji. "We have had refuges but none from the royal family in a long time."

Hinata, Sakura and a couple others worked over the campsite stove with Tsunami. They made a broth as Neji made sure I ate everything on the plate in front of me. Thankfully my Naruto clone was out in the forest with Sasuke, and it ate instant ramen so he had energy. And when Neji got a glimpse of him, he noticed that Naruto wasn't slow but of course academy records showed him as the dead last. Neji was having a hard time seeing anything but dead last and loser in my clone, he- was slowly accepting Hinata but everyone else. No chance. He despised Ino because of the fangirl mentality and the degrading she did when he first met her. He lumped Kiba in with my clone and Lee.

Kakashi and Mito both checked on me when Neji had to go and get his gear packed away and ready for heading back to our village. Letting them fuss over me, Mito opted to stay with us on our travel back instead of heading straight back to the village and Kakashi summoned Pakkun to give a verbal report to the 3rd Hokage. The two of them went to walk the perimeter and get meat from wild animals while they were out. They sent Naruto and Sasuke to get fish. Mito had healed Kakashi, they were going to spar. Kakashi was worried about us.

Once I had finished eating what was on my plate Neji helped me slowly make our way to the bridge that the village was taking a well deserved break from working on it. The seals I had placed on there were doing an excellent job and nothing was being messed with. The seals would help prevent damage and then; when and if it took too much damage. They would alert the leaf automatically. So we could hurry here.