I hate hospitals

AN: I should def be sleeping right now, but I promised you guys a chapter soooooooo ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!

............................

Steve's pov.

I walked out of the interrogation room completely stunned. What did he mean when he said that he wasn't supposed to exist? Did his parents tell him that? Or is he saying that for a different reason? Well what ever it is, that's sad that he believes that. (AN: Steve I think your reading a little far into it, but whatever)

I went to go get Bruce, it was his turn to babysit the chilren.

............................

Will's pov.

After the red white and blue guy left, I got up and hugged Nico.

"What's this for?" he said with a chuckle.

"I know that was hard for you to talk about. I just want you to know that I'm here for you Neeks."

Just as I had finished my sentence a new guy walked in, and we pulled apart.

"My name is Bruce," he said, "Follow me."

We followed him into a room that kind of looked like the rooms in the infirmary. Speaking of which I hope that the rest of my siblings can keep everything under control until I can get out of here.

Bruce motioned for Nico and me to sit on an examining bed.

"Why are all of them here?" Nico asked

Come to think of it, I hadn't even realized that all of the adults from before are here.

"Yeah, we don't even know any of your names." I agreed with Nico

They all steeped up an introduced them selves one by one.

"Steve Rodgers"

"Tony Stark"

"Clint Barton"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Bruce Banner"

"Sam Wilson"

"Bucky Barnes"

............................

AN: I hate to leave it off here, but my dad is yelling at me to go to sleep, so I kind of had to end it here.

Hope you have a good day :)

-Lori