*sigh* Kidnapped again

AN: I'm so exited!!!! This is my first book, and I literally started it Yesterday, but somehow I have 40 VIEWS!!!! Thank you guys so much for all of the support!!!

......................

Nico's pov.

I woke up in a plain gray room with a 'mirror' on one of the walls. I was chained to a gray table. Great, I had been kidnapped again, I thought to myself. Wait a dam minute how the heck did I get here. After a while all of my memories came flooding back to me.

That's right I fought that red head lady, and I was about to win, when that red and gold robot man captured Will. 

Will!! Is he alright? Where is he? I swear if they hurt him, I'm going to send them all to the fields of punishment.

In the middle of my plotting for the death of that robot guy, someone came into my little gray room.

...................

Will's pov.

I woke up with the biggest headache I have ever head. I groaned, I probably had a mild concussion from what ever they hit me with to knock me out.

Where is Nico? Just as I was spiralling into a million questions, someone burst into my drab interrogation room.

This was the red headed lady that Nico was fighting. I smiled when I saw that she had a butterfly bandaid covering a cut on her head.

She walked over and sat down on the other side of the table that I was tied to. She slid a file over the top of the table towards me.

"This is all that we have about your little friend Nico."

I took the file she gave to me and opened it. 

"You only have on page in here" I said looking up surprised

"That's the problem we are trying to fix."

...............

Nico's pov.

Captain America came into my happy little cell. He walked over to the other side of my table, and sat down.

"So kid-"

"Don't call me kid" I cut him off.

"But that's what you are." the captain insisted.

I started laughing, and the captain looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"I haven't been a child since Bea- Since I was 10"

"What were you going to say?"

"what do you mean?" I say, trying to sound innocent.

"You were going to say someones name, Bea. Who is Bea?"

"No one she's- She's no one"

At that the captain frowned and walked out of the room.

..........................

AN: I just wanted to say thank you again! If you have any feed back feel free to reach out to me :) I will try to get the next chapter out soon, but it might take a while.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Lori