20• You're mine

Start from the beginning

"Since now we're business partners, why not celebrate this perfect deal with a great party".

"Good idea Mr.khan", Varnika replied.

"Perfect then, let's celebrate this deal tonight at my place", Mansoor said.

"Sure", I replied and we took the leave.
.
.
Soon we'll reach the hotel. Everyone was present at the reception waiting for me and Varnika. "Congratulations Team, we did it again. You all can celebrate once we reach back Delhi", I announced.
No doubt both of our teams did a really commendable job.
Everyone got back to their room and rested for a while because at night, we all had to go.
.
.
.
I got ready and stepped out of the room.
I waited for Varnika since our rooms are on the same floor...
I don't know why day by day I'm becoming more observant.
It's not like I'm not an observant person in fact I'm attentive and careful enough about my people.
I Heard a ring of my phone's incoming, I took it out to look who's there.
It's Maa.
It's been two days since I hadn't talked to her.

"Ji maa", I said.

"Aa gai maa ki yaad, abhi to teri shaadi nahi hui hai to bhul gayaa, shaadi k baad kya hoga", mom yelled.

(you rememb you mother, you are not married yet,i wonder what will happen after marriage?)

Shaadi.Shaadi.Shaadi
Is there any chance by which we can ban this word.
If yes... I've the money ready.

"Apko jis din bhulunga vo din mera aakhri din hoga".

(The day I forget you will be my last day.)

"Haan haan, Ab to janab apni jaan ke sath mai. Enjoy kar raha hai tu ya sirf kaam?", maa said.

(Yes yes, now sir is with her life. Are you enjoying or just work?)

Apni jaan means Varnika.
Apni jaan...???
My family is really crazy.

"Maa ham yaha kaam ke liye hi aae hai", I replied.

(Mom we are here for work only)

"Ji nahi Raja ji, thode din relax karna chaiye", she said.

(No my dear, we have to rest for a few days)

"Haan samjh gaya", I replied.
There's no point in arguing.

(Yes, I understood)

Mom's command, means the order from the supreme court.

"Varnika kaha hai?", she asked.
Mujhse zyada to aajkal meri mummy Varnika ko yaad karti hai..

(Where's Varnika?)
(Mom misses Varnika more than me)

"Aati-", I was about to complete the sentence but the moment I turned back, the words froze into my mouth.
Ocean sparkling eyes, delicate color bone, rosy pink cheeks, lustre as stars lips, hairs left open to kill anyone, her seductive body was wrapped in a shiny silver dress, looking like an angel with conflagration in her eyes.

Close your mouth Agastya.

I took a deep breath, while my eyes were not at all ready to move my gaze from her.
She was looking like an art in the form of a poem.

"Agastya-Agastya", mom's voice dragged me back and made me realise that I was fucking glancing her.

"Yeah, Yeah"

"Where's Varnika?",she again said.

"She's here only",I said still looking at her while she was coming towards me.
The way she walks, she looks like a Victoria-secret model.