𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

Start from the beginning

Meeting Jude was not in the plans yet it was the most amazing surprise I'd had in a while. We agreed on not taking it further than the holiday, we thought it realistically wasn't going to work. But, there was something tying us together.

Eleven months later, our one year was tomorrow. I knew what the best surprise would be, to visit him. 

I booked my tickets, making sure to conspire with Jobe before Jude had the same idea. I packed my bags and was able to get a private flight so no one would see me as well. 

This plan was well sought out after numerous times of failed trips, it'd been six months since I'd seen Jude and it was well overdue and now that he was injured, I had to capitalize on him being at home. Though, that sounded awful. 

The plane was just landing in Madrid, the nerves rushed to me as I realized I was finally here. My car waited for me on the tarmac.

I grabbed my bags before placing my hoodie over my head as well as a mask to cover my face and sunglasses. "Have a great trip, Miss. L/N," the flight attendant told me as the door opened. "Thank you again! Safe travels," I waved to them. 

The car ride to Jude's couldn't have been slower. Passing each street, I read it over and over again until we turned down the road. I watched as the familiar houses passed me by, I recognized them from when Jude was initially looking for places. 

The car pulled into the driveway, "Muchas gracias," I said as the driver opened my door. "De Nada," he smiled. I handed him his payment and made my way to the door. 

I placed my bags down as I rang the doorbell. I waited patiently since it'd take Jude a bit longer to move. 

The door swung open, his sweats hung low on his waist as he had no shirt on. "Well, that's a sight to see," I joked as he rubbed his eyes. "Y/N?" his eyes shot open. "In the flesh," I laughed as I jumped into his arms. 

"Baby, when did you? How did you? Oh my god," he laughed as he held me tightly. "I missed you, and I couldn't miss our one year," I caress his face. "I'm so glad you're here," he peppered kisses onto my neck. 

"How's your shoulder?" I slide down his body, "It's alright, a bit sore but the physio is helping," he said, watching me pick up my bags. "Let me help," he tried to take them out of my hands. "No, you're hurt. I can carry them," I laughed. 

"I love your place, it's beautiful," I looked around as he shut the door. "My mum helped me a ton," he sighed. "Do you like it here? Truthfully," I turn to look at him. "I've never been happier. Well, apart from you arriving at my door," he walked up to me. 

"I love you," my eyes widened as the words slipped out of my mouth. "What was that?" Jude smiled widely. "Nothing," I shook my head. "Say it again," he grabbed my face. "I love you," I snuck my hands around his waist.

"God, that's like music to my ears," he pressed his forehead to mine. "I love you," his thumb glided over my jaw. "So much," he mumbled as he kissed me. 

© 1-800-NEYMAR