𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫

I SCROLLED ON TIKTOK and came across a video of a girl telling her boyfriend she got a Brazilian wax done by a man. Though it wouldn't be on camera, I still wanted to see Devin's reaction to this.

I was riding home, thinking about how I would approach the situation. How would this naturally come up?

I parked the car in our driveway before quickly going inside. Devin was watching TV on the couch when he turned his head toward me. "Hi, baby," I said as I removed my shoes. "Hey, ma, you look pretty," he smiled.

"How was practice?" I walk toward him. "You know, boring. I missed you," he leans his head up for a kiss. "I missed you too," I pecked him quickly. "What were you up to today?" he asked.

Bingo.

"Did some errands for myself, you know, had to get some beauty treatments," I laughed. "Like what?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "Got my waxings done. This time, it was surprisingly painless. I guess he was just experienced," I shrugged as I pulled my phone out.

"I know I didn't hear you say he," Devin jerks his head back.

I tried not to smirk. I couldn't look Devin in the face because if I did, I would laugh. "Yeah, he was good. I think his name was," I snapped my fingers to recall the name. "Logan or something," I shrugged once more.

"Nah, you got me fucked up!" he says. "Why are you being reactive? He's just doing his job," I finally said as I looked up from my phone. "Nah, babe. That's another dude touching you all up in there," Devin's posture was adjusted. I could tell now he was getting frustrated.

"He wasn't all up in there! I couldn't help it. My girl was sick. I needed it done," I tell him. "You could've waited. Like, come on," Devin tilted his head. "How would you feel if a girl was all up on me like that?" he asks.

"She is, and I believe her name is Rachel!" I smirked. "Nah that's not fair. She's the physiotherapist," he flags me off. "No, but she gets to rub your quads out, get in there. So what's the difference?" I asked.

"She's not touching my dick. Nah, that's uncool," he gets up from the couch. "I don't get why you're getting so heated. Dev, it's his job!" I match his stance. "I'm not mad! I just... Shouldn't it be banned for a man to do that?! Y/N, what if a woman waxed me? You know what, I'm gonna do that. Give me the name of the place," he tells me.

I stifled a laugh before continuing my sentence. "What? What's so funny? I don't find this funny at all," he looked at me. "Nothing, I've just never seen you get so jealous," I smiled. "Huh? Of course, I'd be jealous. No man gets to see what's mine," he crosses his arms.

"No man saw it," I continue laughing. "What?" he questioned.

"I was kidding. It was a prank, I saw a TikTok about it," I walk closer to him. "Are you serious?" Devin looks down at me. "Yes! I'd never let a man near me like that," I wrap my arms around his waist.

He sighs a breath of relief, "Whew. I was about to cause a storm up in there," he wraps his arms around my neck. "I'm gonna be honest, I don't think there's a guy that works there," I look up at him. "Good, he better not,"

Devin leaned closer to me, "That was an awful prank," he mumbled. "I don't know, it was pretty successful," I smirked.

"Don't worry, I'll get you back," he pecks my nose. "You won't even see it coming," he mumbled.

saw this on tumblr again! it was a good prompt so i borrowed :)