𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

THE THING I LOVED MOST ABOUT having a social media platform was the things that the audience would make me do. 

Right now, my TikTok was booming. Phases of Formula One and Charles went in and out and currently, he is the obsession. Meaning I was too.

Many eyes were on me right now and I had to feed the audience. 

"Mon amour," Charles called out as he walked in the door. "I'm right here," I tell him. "What're you up to?" he walks over to me. "I was about to film a video," I look back at him. "Mm, alright," he kisses my forehead. 

"Hi, guys! Today, I'm with my husband," I start the video. Charles's puzzled face almost made me break character. 

My mouth twitched, causing me to smirk a bit. "And he just got back from work. He had a busy day driving. Isn't that right?" I look over at him. He was still processing what I was saying. "Char," I say.

"Hm? Yes, super busy," he nods. "So now, he's going to be an amazing husband and grab my drink from the fridge," I say. 

He looked at me again like I was crazy, "Anything for you," he smiled as he walked toward the fridge. "What would you like?" he asks. "Cherry lime Poppi," I answered. 

He quickly walked back over to me, "Thank you," I smiled at him. "Oh, baby, wait. I just got my nails done, can you be a good husband and open this?" I ask him.

Charles looked down at his hands like he was checking for a ring. Then, he looks at both my hands. His face was even more confused now. 

"Y/N, I'm so confused right now," he stares at me. "Why?" I laughed. "You keep calling me your husband," he whispered. "Right," I nod. 

"We're not married yet," he continued to whisper. 

I began to laugh loudly. "Charles," I stopped the video.

I stood up from my seat as he continued to look at me as if I was insane. "It was a trend," I grab his face. "Oh," he sighed. 

"I thought I missed something for a second," he pulled me in by my waist. "No, not at all," I caress his face. 

I grabbed my phone and drink as we walked over to the couch. "Guys, I had to explain it to him," I show Charles as he plays with my hair. "He's not my husband," I tell them. "Not yet," he points to the camera. 

"Babe," I laughed. "Bye now!" he waves. 

I started laughing again, "You're funny," I shook my head as I placed my phone down. 

Charles flips me around to straddle him, "Though, I will admit," he pushed my hair back. "Husband had a nice ring to it," he smiled at me. 

"You think so?" I smirked. "Mhm, the way it rolled off the tongue," he smiled. 

I lean down, pressing our noses together. "Then someone needs to fix that," I smiled. "Trust me," he bumped my nose. 

short but this was a cute idea

© 1-800-NEYMAR