42. I Wanna Feel Love Again

Start from the beginning

"She loves her daddy." I whispered putting my hand on Noah's cheek and caressing his face.

"Stop calling my son a girl." He answered jokingly, chuckling with happy tears in his eyes.  I giggled a bit and leaned over, kissing him softly.

"I am so in love with you. Thank you." He confessed.

"For what baby?" I asked.

"For being who you are. For loving me...and making me a better man. I don't know where I would be without you." He whispered lovingly and he laid back down next to me, wrapping his arm around me protectively, wanting to have a lazy morning with me.

"Well, you won't have to be without me. And I can't wait to do this with you Noah." I rubbed his arm lovingly and kissed him gently on his lips a few times not able to get enough of him. He reciprocated the affection, giving me chills with the passion radiating off of him. This is all I ever wanted...all of him. Only him.

"Baby?" I asked him after a long moment of quiet tranqulity.

"Hmm?"

"I've been thinking...about the wedding..." I laid my hand on his chest and rested my chin on top of my hand to lock eyes with him. We had discussed different ideas before on when to have it and how many people but we weren't set on anything.
"I think it would be nice to just have a small ceremony...."

I felt his fingers playing with my curls as he pondered.

"Really? I do want you to have your dream wedding, Evie. If it's about costs-"

I interjected.

"It's not about money baby. I know you said there's no limit but...to be honest we only have four short months or so before the baby's here and it would mean a lot to me if we were married before she gets here." I shrugged a bit thinking about having his last name and wanting the baby to have it too instead of hyphenating the name like we talked about previously.

"He." He corrected me playfully and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"So how small of a wedding are you thinking?" He asked.

Noah and I didn't come from big families and the small amount of family we did have left was mostly estranged. The guys,their girlfriends, and friends that we've made along the way were our chosen family and it was nice. And not to mention it was truly less stressful.

"I figured just us, the guys, and their plus ones...nothing huge. And to be honest, I don't want a ton of people coming and thinking we are rushing to get married just because I'm pregnant. This is for me and you anyway and I don't want to draw attention to us. I think it would be nice to have something small and just enjoy our day without the press and paparazzi and stuff. I don't even care if we have a ceremony at all...I only care about being Mrs. Noah Sebastian Davis." A smile crept up onto Noah's face and he leaned down kissing me softly.

"I like that idea a lot babe. When do you think we should do this?"

"What about next month?"

His eyebrows raised thinking it was coming up fast but he was ready to marry me any day.

"I'm sure we could pull something off. Let's talk about it more after breakfast."

"What if I want you for breakfast?" I asked cheekily and smirked at him.

"Turns out that could be arranged." He grinned and pulled the covers up over our heads causing me to giggle.

Noah and I had a very intimate morning, enjoying each other and taking our time. Eventually we did end up getting ready for the day. We invited the guys to come out for lunch and we met at one of our favorite restaurants having a good time. We always joked and occasionally roasted each other when we hung out. That was our natural dynamic. It was all love and I was feeling pleased with the fact that the baby would have so many people that loved him or her. Tons of uncles and aunts, unconditional love from me and Noah...our baby would never go without. I was feeling extra thankful today.