"or if you don't want to do this, we can go back home and pretend like this didn't happen."

Sunoo's heart rate plummeted, and his expression revealed his emotions clearly.

"just wanting to let you know that our parents saw us sneaking out, if that bothers you--"

Sunoo had already crashed his lips on Ni-ki's, selecting option one, before he could finish his speech.

So Ni-ki did what he wanted to do for a long time.

Devour

He savored the older's lips with no rush or desperation, just sheer hunger.

He kissed him as never before.

He savoured the taste of his lover's cherry chapsticks and sweet saliva, both of which he had learned to adore.

He gulped down the shorter's lusty gasps as he felt himself hardening in his jeans.

His boner pocking the older's ass made both of them realize that this is their reality.

No more running away.

No more hiding the truth.

After a long, intense but hungry kiss, they drew away due to a shortage of air and a thread of saliva connecting their wet bottom lips, which Ni-ki leaned in and licked away.

He glanced at the pannting male in his lap, his eyes glossed over with tears, his skin heated and flushed, and his hair disheveled.

He looks fucked, as if he has already fucked him dumb.

"Kuso utsukushī"

-fucking lovely

Ni-ki cursed under his breath, while Sunoo, who had no idea what he was saying, merely tilted his head and blinked, causing the youngster to become even more excited.

"Hunny, please go to the backseat and prepare yourself for me"

Ni-ki muttered as his eyes examined the elder man's every inch, making him feel small under his ravenous look.

He flushed at the latter's words and gave a modest smile before nodding.

He slowly and carefully moved from Ni-ki's lap and into the backseat with the latter's help.

He quickly removed his clothes and looked at the younger, only to notice that he was already watching him, eyes fixed on him and only him, jaw clenched, and he watched the younger gulp when their gazes connected via the back view mirror.

Finally, he has his attention.

He had it all to himself.

He started by licking and sucking his fingers, covering them with spit, and applying them to his throbbing hole to prepare himself.

The younger also moved the back aircon, which was now aiming at the older's anal hole, and switched it on, causing the latter to moan and hiss.

"Riki, spit here please"

Oh fuck

Sunoo pointed to his chrysanthemum hole and blinked at the younger, pleading with his eyes.

"need more lube"

"lube me please"

Ni-ki was nearly combusted by his obscene words and vulnerable expression.

He did as asked, leaned over gently and spit directly into the chrysanthemum hole, eliciting a sharp gasp from the older, and he couldn't help but smirk.