"Yes, actually. I can't leave your Dad so I can't go home to cook."- Mom.

"It's okay Mom. We'll buy us foods." I said and went with Semi. But before we leave the door, someone showed up again.

"Haze!" It was Harry and Harris. They're holding a paper bags. "Here, we brought you foods. We cooked this."

"I cooked it. He didn't helped me, Haze. Don't listen to him." - Harris.

"I helped you wash the dishes!" - Harry.

"You nearly set a fire in my kitchen."- Harris.

"I didn't know the wine can lit a fire hehe."- Harry.

"Yes 'cause you're stupid."- Harris.

"What did 'ya say?!" - Harry.

Before they got on a real fight, I stopped them. "Hey, stop it now. Fine, come in. My Dad's still asleep."

They smiled and Semi took the foods they brought and prepared it. While the three of us went to Mom.

"Mom, the twins brought us some foods."

She gestured us to sit beside her so we did. She stared at Harry. "Thank you."

"It's nothing Ma'am, and my brother is the one who cooked it-"

"Thank you for making it up with Haze. I know you're a very kind and sweet kid. Let's not give each other a bad emotion to carry, okay?"- Mom.

Harry nodded and breath a sigh of relief. "Thank you for forgiving me." he said to me and Mom.

We smiled at them and continue to talk while eating. Semi joined in and tease Harry for being a jerk. Harris did too and Harry is really looked mad now. We just laughed at him.

"Anyways, where's your boyfriend, Haze?"- Harry suddenly asked that made them shocked.

"You have a boyfriend?"- Mom and Semi.

"Ahehe I'm planning to introduce him in my next visit but this happened." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, let me guess. It's Airon, the guy you brought to our house last time?"- Mom.

"That curly tall guy?"- Semi.

I nodded. "Y-yeah. I actually forgot to tell him where am I. That's right, I forgot!" I immediatly took my phone and got up. "I'll just gonna call him." then I left the room.

I searched for his name and dialed it. It's ringing but he isn't picking up. I tried it many times but it's the same. Is he busy or something? It's saturday and I'm sure he don't have anything to do.

"Why you're not picking up my calls, Omi."

I didn't stopped to call him and texted him but to no avail. Shit, I'm getting worried. A few more times, Annie sent me a message again.

["Stop calling him, we're busy."] it says.

They are together? What the hell is going on? HA! I can't believe this. I was about to reply when Semi yelled out my name.

"HAZE! COME HURRY. DAD IS-"

I ran towards him and followed him back in the room. I saw them outside the door, the twins is holding Mom while she's crying.

"W-what happened??" I peeked at the door and saw the doctors and nurses doing many procedures on him. Then they closed the curtain so I couldn't see.

"W-what happened?" I asked while tearing up.

Semi hold me, "He suddenly collapses and so we called the doctor. We don't know what is happening."