{01}

Hello! Welcome to my first fanfic!! I hope it interest you and will keep on reading!! I'm not sure about my English since it is not my first language so you may find it lacking =((
But! For this Soojun Book! I will work hard to make you enjoy this!

But warning! Soobin is possessive of our jjunie. Jjunie will be sad because of how controlling Soobin is to him!

°°°°°°°°°°°°
One:

You may think, how lucky Choi Yeonjun, the grumpy delinquent to date Choi Soobin, the sweet fairy of the campus but Yeonjun only confessed to Soobin because he lost to a game and his friend dared him to confessed (fakely) to Soobin!

But what Yeonjun didn't expect was Soobin agreeing on dating him! So no, it wasn't lucky for him to date a popular student!! It was a nightmare!

Yeonjun couldn't find the heart to say the truth. In fear of embarrassing himself and Soobin hating him.

So he wanted a good moment to actually say it. Then he come up with an idea of a date. But, oh no, Soobin was so fun to be around he forgot his plan.

But at least, he bought home with snacks and gift plushies Soobin buys for him. Such a nice guy. He should find someone who will genuinely love him not someone like Yeonjun who is lying.

Upset with himself, Yeonjun feels deep shame burning inside his heart. He wanted to say the truth right away so that they can go on their separate ways! Soobin shouldn't be with a bad person like Yeonjun, he deserves better!

Tomorrow! I'll say the truth! No matter What!!

"Sighhh..." Yeonjun pinched his eyelids and massaging his throbbing eyes. He had spent the night planning on how telling it to him.

Calm? Sad? Nervous? What should he do? He keeps on shuffling, walking back and forth around his room with his finger under his chin, but nothing would make any sense. Everything is so complicated!

Before he knew it, it was 6:00 AM!!

Yeonjun couldn't sleep! Now he is at school, tired and sleepy. He looked at his friend, to ask If he can bring him to the clinic but he was avoiding his eyes, afraid.

That's weird...

"Uh.. ask your boyfriend or something.."

Blink.

"Boyfriend?" Yeonjun asked in shock. His friend rolled his eyes but still didn't look at Yeonjun. "Soobin, wo else?"

"Whaat?? Its a dare! We're not dat--"

"Oh my gosh, shh! Shut your mouth!"

He did.

"Look, I dont care if the two of you are for real or not but look, Junjun, your boyfriend--"

"he is not my boy--"

"fine, --SOOBIN!" snapped his friend, Yeonjun giggled. "You shouldn't get me involve into your love story."

"You're the one--"

"gosh, nour, it's not my problem! You lost the game, okay!? Now,listen to me." His friend sighed and placed his hand on both of his shoulders.

"Junjun, your b-- Soobin, is a...pysc-- " The hand dissapered in the speed of light, leaving Yeonjun confused. His friend gulped and pointed behind him using his lips.

Yeonjun didn't get it.

"hey, are you alright?" Yeonjun reached out to hold his hand but his friend panicked and keep on looking behind him.

Yeonjun still didn't get the clue.

He leaned more closer but for the sake of survival Yeonjuns friend jumped out from his seat and runs away, leaving Yeonjun more confused than ever until he noticed a dark presence behind him but before he can react---

Soobin lifted Yeonjuns chin up so that they can make an eye contact. Yeonjun let out a small gasp, as he stared into Soobins dark eyes, his black hair covered half of his forehead and the shadow of it, was terrifying.

Huh? Terrifying? The campus sweet fairy?

That's sounds laughable.

Until It wasn't.

Yeonjun eyes widened when Soobin captured his lips- In front of everyone.

!???? WHAT ?!??!