⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ

season seven, episode eighteen

Ryan walked alongside his baby mama, "We need to start thinking of baby names, I mean, we don't have that long left until she's born, and—" Caitlin nods her head, "I know

Ryan walked alongside his baby mama, "We need to start thinking of baby names, I mean, we don't have that long left until she's born, and—" Caitlin nods her head, "I know."

"What about Jocelyn?" Caitlin asked as Ryan makes a face, "I don't know, that could be a good middle name." Ryan sighed, "I have been too busy with Lucy and with work, that we haven't been thinking of baby names." He sighed, as Caitlin smiled, "Things are going good, huh, with the OB?"

Ryan turned his head to his baby mama, "It's not weird is it, that me and her are—" Caitlin shook her head, "It's not like we're friends, I only know her cause she's our OB." She reached and held onto Ryan's hand, "It's okay." She reassured him.

When an name came to mind, "Actually, I did have a girl name that I have written down on my phone," He took out his phone when going through his notes seeing the baby name, "Ok, um, what about Alanna?"

"Alanna?"

Ryan hummed, "Or Rilynn?" Caitlin felt a kick at that name, "I think she likes that one." Caitlin said as her hand went to her stomach, "Rilynn." Their baby girl kicked again as Caitlin took Ryan's hand placing it onto her stomach as he felt Rilynn kicking.

"You can choose the middle name, since I basically decided her name," Ryan said as Caitlin chuckled shaking her head, "You didn't choose her name, she did." Ryan chuckled as the two of them looked at one another, "I like Grace."

"Rilynn Grace Anderson-Grey or—" Caitlin stopped him, "It sounds better with your name at the end." Caitlin and Ryan both smiled as the agreed with one another, but stopped when seeing Meredith come towards the co-parents wearing a look on her face, "Mer, what happened?"

Meredith looked between the duo, "It's Callie. She's five minutes out." Ryan rushed past the two of them, knowing that Arizona would be all shaken up, "What happened?" Ryan looked around when seeing the emergency bay full of their friends, "Car versus Truck."

Ryan's mood changed when he heard that, not even in scrubs yet, "Ryan." Chief Webber said when seeing the Grey male in a frantic state, "Dr Grey. Go and change into scrubs."

"I can't— I need to be here when the ambulance comes." He said, shaking his head at the chief's request, "Arizona's not going to be in the right headspace, I need to be here for her!"

His tone gained some of their attention as Chief Webber looked at the fourth year, "Dr Grey, go and get changed now," Ryan looked around, as he ran a hand through his hair, "I'll be quick."

He went back inside the hospital going into the resident lounge and getting changed into the light blue scrubs in his compartment, as he put on his shoe jumping on one foot as he ran out of the lounge, with his lab coat in hand.

He saw that everyone was still outside as Ryan let out a breath, putting the trauma gown on, "I'm not sitting this one out."

Richard Webber looked at the resident, "I'm sorry, you can't be a doctor on this one." Richard said as Ryan shook his head, "That's my goddaughter's mother!"