⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

season six, episode four

Ryan was doing a suture on a little kid's head, "Meredith! Ryan!" Lexie's voice called out to them to what the second year resident looked seeing Lexie come into the hospital with their father, "You're all good to go

Ryan was doing a suture on a little kid's head, "Meredith! Ryan!" Lexie's voice called out to them to what the second year resident looked seeing Lexie come into the hospital with their father, "You're all good to go." He said with a kind smile to the mother.

"His neighbour said he wasn't getting his mail." Thatcher looked at them, "Ry—Ryan." His words were slurred, "I heard that Meredith got married on a sticker." The man said breathing heavily, "That's great."

Ryan stepped closer to where his father was standing in front of Cristina, Izzie and Meredith looked at the man, "You know, we should go so you can have family time."

"No, no, no. I don't know what's wrong with him." Lexie held up their father, "Did you pick him up off the floor of a bar, Lexie?" Meredith asks their half sister as Ryan looked at his sister, "Meredith." He said, "What? That might be a clue."

Thatcher shook his head, "Meredith, no, I'm not—" The Grey man shook his head, "I haven't been drinking. I swear—" Thatcher coughed up blood going all over Meredith's shoes as Ryan went into action moving to his father, helping Lexie home him up.

"Now should we help him?" Ryan said to his older sister giving Meredith an unbelievable look. "Now that could be surgical." Ryan looked at his father, "Let get you onto a bed, dad."

Ryan held his father going towards a ER bed where he got a bucket what his father started throwing up blood into, "Ok—" Miranda Bailey came towards them, "make sure his fluids are running wide open. Let's get that blood hung." The general attending stated, "Got FFP here."

Ryan, Lexie and Meredith stood behind the residents who were helping their father, "What—What about factor VII? Did you check his INR?"

Miranda looked over at them, "Ok, hang fifty mics of octreotide." Ryan tan a hand through his hair, "Dr Bailey." Lexie went towards the attending, "shouldn't we check for renal failure?"

"Move. I need to lavage him."
"No, I need to put this up."

Dr Bailey looked at the three thrid year residents,  "Hey, pause." She held out her hands, "There's way too many people here. Karev, get the orogastric tube in. The rest of you, out." Izzie and Cristina both spoke over one another, "Wait a minute."

Dr Bailey threw the curtain around, "He made amends. He's not drunk." Lexie told her sister as Ryan looked at his sister, "right, Ryan?"

The male second-year resident looked at his sisters, "I don't know, okay. I don't know." He repeated to them as he then walked away not having to hear his two sisters complain.

____

"Our father is going to die."

Ryan claimed when he went over to where Meredith was speaking to Derek who sat at the computer, "At first, I did think he was drunk." He admitted to what Meredith nods her head, "but he's started puking up blood and that with disorientation usually means—"