Killdip- My hero

Kinda inspired by my old Killdip story?  

Tyrone's POV:

I slowly got my vision back, pieces of the room started to form back together. The concrete ground seemed to get colder as footsteps started in the distance, a pair of eyes glowing an unnatural red. "W-Where am I...?" I choked out, but never earning a response. "You'll find out soon enough, Tyrone." The mysterious figure said as he opened the door to my cell, finally letting some light flood in. The more I studied the figure, the more familiar they got. "W-Who are you...?" I questioned, trying not to seem afraid. The figure smiled and took off their hood, revealing a tall yet terrifying man. "I am Azrael, or how you should refer to me, Mr. Cipher." 

My eyes widened. I knew Kill never liked talking about his parents, but I didn't expect his dad to be one of the three sages of darkness. "W-Well, what does this have to do w-with me?" An evil smirk formed on his face, his black wings rustling softly as he took out his knife. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell you my plans! Not like you'll be alive much longer anyway." Azrael chuckled, shoving the knife next to my throat. "My children, Kill, Will and Bill, betrayed me. I took them out to help me with a fight against a powerful god. But when I was falling into the pit of Tartarus, they didn't bother to help me. I've been a prisoner in those damn pits for years, planning my revenge against them. Now, that I have my oldest boy's little boyfriend, I can make him suffer the pain I've gone through for all of those years. I'll make all of them go through it!" Azrael cackled, pressing the knife deeper into my neck, tears filled my eyes as blood trickled down my neck. "K-Kill...he a-always said...that you were a-a bad father!" I mumbled, leaning against the wall. If I could hold it together for a couple more minutes, I'm sure Kill would probably be here. Azrael rolled his eyes. "Yes, I'll admit that I've done some...things to them. But they let me burn in Tartarus! Those little shits will get what they deserve." Azrael raised the knife, aiming for the center of my forehead. I closed my eyes, waiting for the sharp pains to come. 

After a couple seconds of waiting, I realized that Azrael wasn't going to stab me. In fact, somebody had already beaten him to it! Kill had saved me by stabbing him in the back! "K-Kill..." Azrael whispered as he fell to his knees. The bloody knife fell out of his hands and dropped to the ground, making a loud thud. Kill put his hand on Azrael's forehead, his hand glowing a bright red. "Son...a-are you really going to banish me again? After I-I came to see you?" Azrael smiled weakly, but with a hint of mischief. "You know I can't forgive you after what you did to Mom, Father." Kill sniffled. He looked away as tears filled his eyes. "Goodbye...P-Papa."

After those words, Azrael started to disappear. Golden, white, and red flakes surrounded him, some disappearing with him while others slowly falling to the ground. I slowly rested my hand on Kill's shoulder, pulling him into a hug. "I-I know that was hard for you, s-sweetie..." I kissed Kill's forehead softly, letting him quietly cry on my shoulder. "I-I'm proud of you." 

Okay, let me tell you a bit about this story so you don't get confused. The Cipher brothers, the mom, and Azrael used to live peacefully and happily together. But then Azrael forced himself against the mom and killed her, and then physically abused them, so they didn't like him very much after that. But when Kill was younger he used to call Azrael "Papa," So that's why Kill said it. Thanks for reading!