Killdip- Love Potion

(Friendly reminder that Kill is not their dad! He just acts like he is. Also, there is lots of making out.)

Kill's POV:

I stared at the bubbling pink potion in my hand, wondering what it could be. Bill gave it to me saying that it might help a little bit with my mood swings, and control my anger issues, I guess. "Are you sure this is safe to drink?" I sighed, studying the bubbles that soon formed into hearts. Bill reached up a bit to put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm positive! I tried it on a couple animals, and they were...fine!" He chuckled, pushing a dead rat away with his foot. The potion obviously wasn't safe to drink, but it's not like I can die, so what's the harm? I slowly raised the vial up to my lips. "If this gets me sick, I'm grounding you forever."

After a couple of minutes, everything started to get blurry. The walls started twisting and turning, and everything turned into light shades of pink, red and purple. Bill gave me his cocky grin and helped me sit on the couch. "That's it, this is what it's supposed to do!" Bill patted my arm, letting me catch my breath. Small tiny hearts started to float around me, whispering sweet little lullabies. "Just get some sleep, this is one of the common effects of it." Bill whispered, his toothy grin growing. "Yeah...s-sleep..." 

Tyrone's POV:

Bill texted me to get over to his house, and it sounded super important. I just hope Kill is okay, I don't know what I'd do if I lost him. 

Once I reached his house, I was met with Bill's worried face. He grabbed my hand and started leading me to Kill's room. "I'm so glad you arrived, Kill is...acting up! I don't know what happened to him!" Bill looked around sadly, but I could see the tiny sparkle of mischief in his eyes. "W-Wait...are you sure Kill isn't okay? Maybe he's just sad or something!" I said nervously, backing up into a wall. "I-Is this one of your plans to make us have sex? Because it won't work!" Bill smiled innocently and tightened his grip around my wrist, trying to shove me into Kill's room. "What do you mean, Tyrone? I'd NEVER do something like that!" Bill giggled. 

With one final push, Bill managed to shove me into Kill's room and lock the door. The lights had been shut off, so it was just...darkness. "...K-Kill? K-Kill, this isn't funny!" I yelled, but there was no response. Suddenly, two hands wrapped around my waist and shoved me into bed, kissing my lips. "God, finally babe. You arrived~" 

I looked up to see a man crawling on top of me, his pupils glowing red in the dark. Kill. He reached over to turn on a nearby lamp, which revealed his muscular chest. He leaned down and captured my lips in another kiss, but this one more bruising and passionate. Kill and I had never had sex before, but boy did this want to make me. The way he moved, it was just too much for me. Kill moved onto my neck, sucking and licking my sweet spot. His hands moved up my shirt, gently caressing my skin. Kill started to bite the spots he licked, which hurt like hell. But it was a good kind of hurt. "Baby, I want you to moan my name." He leaned down to whisper in my ear. His lips pressed against it, causing me to shiver. "I want to hear you beg me to stop, scream for me to stop." Kill mumbled, rubbing my stomach faster. "Kill~" I whispered back. He growled, the noise ringing in my ear. "Louder." Kill's cat-like pupils turned to blood red hearts, which I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. "Kill, please~!" "Please what?" He spat back. "Hurt me!" 

After hearing that, he immediately bit my neck, sinking his teeth into the flesh and making blood pour out of my neck. I screamed. And he did it again. And again, until my neck was covered in blood and bite marks. "Now, are you ready to quit?" He said while licking up the remaining drops of blood. I nodded. This was fun, and extremely painful, but I was ready to quit. I just wanted my nice and protective Kill back. 

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! I feel kinda weird after writing this lmao. Also, happy Palms Sunday! (Kinda random ik) Love y'all!