The hunt

Narrator POV

It had been 2 weeks since (Y/N) had joined N, J, V and Uzi and a lot has happend since then. Uzi had begun repairing the pod so they at least had a mode of transportation in case they needed it and (Y/N) had also been looking for the crash site of his destroyer, but had no luck so far. J and V had also been released from their chains after they had promised to not kill worker drones anymore. They both did not want to do that in the beginning since they needed oil to survive. The conversation that led to (Y/N) finding this out went like this:

(Y/N) climbed down the ladder into the cockpit of the pod and turned to face V and J, who were both still chained on their chairs.

"And? Have you 2 changed your minds already?" (Y/N) asked.

"No, we haven't." V said.

"Seriously? It has been 3 days. Why won't you girls stop wanting to kill worker drones? The company is gone. You have no reason to do it anymore."

"You know damn well why." J said.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "No I don't."

"Are you that stupid? You know the reason for why we need to kill workers, no matter if the company is still around or not." J said, irritated.

"I seriously don't know."

"WE NEED TO DRINK OIL TO SURVIVE YOU IDIOT, JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TO!" J yelled at (Y/N) while quickly standing up from her chair.

"No I don't. I didn't even know it was a thing for normal dissasembly drones to have to drink oil to survive." (Y/N) said perplexed.

"Wait, you don't have to drink oil to avoid overheating?" J asked surprised, quickly calming down.

"Yeah, the only thing I need to consume to keep using my weapons and wings is food."

V raised an eyebrow. "But why would they..... Oh nevermind, you used to be human, it would be kind of strange if you suddenly needed to consume oil to survive."

"It still doesn't change the fact that we need to kill workers for their oil though." J said. "Do you see now why we can't promise to not kill them anymore."

(Y/N) gave them a deadpanned look. "Have you never even once thought about where the workers would get the oil they need for their bodies from?"

J and V looked at each other for a second before turning back to face (Y/N) "No...?"

(Y/N) facepalmed. "Ever heard of oil refineries?"

J quickly answered. "Of course we know what an oil refinery is, I don't see how..." She trailed off, realizing what he was saying.

"Did you three never even once thought about looking for an oil refinery to drink the oil that is stored there?"

"No..." V said.

(Y/N) sighed. "If we go and find an oil refinery so you can drink the oil from there will you than promise to not kill worker drones anymore?"

"That is good for me." J said.

V grumbled a little bit before also eventually agreeing.

So, now V and J were not chained to their chairs anymore and could do whatever they wanted, they had not found an oil refinery yet so for now they had to drink motor oil. Apparently it did not taste as good as normal oil but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Something strange had also been happening to Uzi, her right eye would sometimes change into some weird sybol when she looked into a mirror, causing it to shatter.