A Lying Witch and a Warden

Raven:......I can handle this. Right? Looks at the book. I mean it's just a time portal that all it is. Come on Raven it's just a small portal test. I just need to go back in time a few minutes and come back nothing more.

Raven started to make the portal but the portal was becoming unstable very quickly. She struggles to closet it but before she could close it she gets sucked in to the portal which isn't just a time portal but also a world portal. Raven after a few hours she awake up to see herself in a bedroom that's not hers. As Raven looks around the room she hears footsteps coming towards her and the door open to a teen girl with a tray food in her hands come in. The girl looks up at me and her eyes wided then she calls out to someone but Raven couldn't hear what she said at that moment.

???:MOM! SHE AWAKE! looks at Raven. Hey are you ok?

Raven: (Thoughts) Who did she call for?...What I'm in my human form and am I in her bed?(Out of Thoughts) Yes....I think but my head hurts like I hit it off a wall. Looks at the teen girl. What...what happened?

???: Well me and my mom were heading home when we found you in front of are home.

???: Mija, are they doing well? The injury on her head was pretty bad.

???: Yes Mama. Oh what's your name?

Raven: I'm Raven. What your name? Tilts her head slightly.

Luz: I'm Luz.

Camila: I'm Camila.

Raven: It's nice to meet you both although I wish it was under better circumstances.

Camila: Well do you have any family or friends we can call so you can get home safely? Because your haed injury is bad and going home like that will be unsafe for you.

Raven: (Thoughts) I can't bring Serein to this world. (Out of Thoughts) N-No I don't have any family or friends. I have been living in the woods.

Luz:.....looks at Camila. Can she stay with us mama?

Camila: Yes Mija she can stay with us.

Raven looks at them with determined look in her eyes.

Raven: then I will protect you for all the ones I couldn't project then. Thank you for letting me stay.

A month later

Raven and Luz have been great friends and the Nocedas have been get a lot of good luck since Raven arrived in their lives. Raven has secretly been using her powers to give the Nocedas more of a better life since they let her stay with them as the way to repay them for everything. Raven help Camila she needs help at any time and at school Luz and Raven would stay near each other the whole time. Luz doesn't know that Raven is protecting her from from people who want to hurt her at school. Luz still gets in trouble at school but Raven tries to be there and prevent it from happening.

Luz: And that's the end.

Camila: The end of what?

Luz: of my book report.

The snake hisses and bites the doll.

Luz: I think I knocked it out of the park.

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here.

Luz: And why's that?

Principal Hal gestures to the door, through which two students can be seen outside running by screaming, snakes bitting their heads.

Luz: Oh...so that's where the backup snakes went.

Camila: And what were you going to do with this?

She holds up several fireworks tied together.