3 THE TESTS

Davide's pov :

The moment she called me , I have known it , that "WE ARE DEAD NOW ".
And when she said bring the file with you . It was a confirmation to my thoughts that we are FINISHED....

We are standing in of the private lift which goes straight to the CEO office. I said private cause you need a special card to enter the lift and only we have it off course sarah also has it cause she is the one who thought about it and most importantly she is our "BOSS".

Yep, she is our boss and also bestfriend. But that doesn't mean she will be easy on us. She literally tortures us everytime. It was a little too much, right. (Sighs) who cares. But no matter what, we love her. And everything she does is for our good. This sentence feels familiar... Its what abhram's dad tell us and also the old mr.Aaryan Aadit's grandfather and the one who gave me and my sister a new life by adopting us. After my mom dad's death my so called family took everything from us they didn't even bother to come to India and see my parents for last time and told us that whatever happened was because of us, and we are dead for them from that day. We lived at a orphanage for almost 5 years and then then aadit came in our life and his grandfather adopted us. I never thought I would end up like this. He did too much for us. He send my little sister abroad for further studies. And I got admission at Mumbai University with the help of mr.aaryan he wanted me to complete my graduation with aadit. and i did what he wanted.

And then when I met her and my  whole life changed upside down. I became popular because of my looks and also because of aadit being with me most of the time. Girls where ready to die for him. And guys felt jealous of him although he was the precious gem of aaryan family. And younger brother of  THE  ashwath aaryan. But he was a total different person at the college. He never talked with other people nor he ever paid attention to them except one. A girl whom he followed like a fool and always does everything she says. I remember when I asked him if he liked her. He laughed while grabbing his stomach. he laughed really bad that day it got him 20 minutes to calm himself and then he said.

" no brother, I can't even think about that she would kill me if she hears you". And then he told me about her.

Her grandfather the great mr.singhania and his grandfather old mr.aaryan where friends since childhood. They are like family. And that's how he knows her. He said he listens to her because she is worth it. And respects her so much. And what so. He said she was perfect in her work whatever she does and that's why old mr.aaryan wants him to stay by her side.

And he also likes staying with her and she is his bestfriend. He also told me that she is going to establish her own company at the age of 19 without anyone's help not even her family's. He said he is the only one in the entire school to know about her real identity because she hated attention but gets it in anyway. She wants people to know her from her name not because of her family name. He was literally showing off that he knows everything about her and I have known it but the excitement and curiosity to meet that girl grow in my mind and I told him that I wanted to meet her. He said yes not before asking hundreds of questions to me but after college he introduced me to her.

When I first met her. I feared something for the first time in my life. Her aura felt like she was a goddess or something not a good one though. The pressure I felt on myself was something I just can't forget about. I never felt that before. I have met too much of powerful people in my life as mr.aaryan and many more but no one has ever made me feel like this, never. And at that moment of life I have known it what I wanted.

Suddenly the door of lift opens. distracting me from my thoughts. We all got inside the lift and I pressed the button of twenty-ninth floor. I looked at the three of them to say something but couldn't. And I am telling you there expressions are worth looking at.