2 SHE IS BACK

The R palace (where Sara and her friends live) the name suits the place it was so grand and royal one can think of every corner every thing of it gives you a feeling of pure luxury. Every thing is capable of making you fall in love with it for sure. inside the palace in the grand hall there was a man standing beside the stairs , silver hair , slightly grey eyes and was wearing specks , muscular body , and a perfect face what else do you wish for. he was wearing black clothes which made him look more killing , it was enough to make any girl fall for him and they do fall for him. He was holding a tablet in his hand and he was doing something in it with a serious expression on his face .

He heard some noise and looked up at the stairs to see 4 people coming down the stairs all were wearing black suits just like him .one of them was smiling Brightly just like a warm feeling in the freezing cold .it's our rabbit .soul and life of everyone, Aadit Aaryan .when he smiled dimples appeared on his chicks that made him look more handsome and cute. he came downstairs and jump stopped in front of him.

     "good morning silver haired monster" he smiled more brightly and the other three abhram , Miraj , and vansh also came near him and said the same thing which aadit said. Davide rolled his eyes and stared at them while raising a eyebrow. they all passed chicky smiles towards him before asking "anyways I heard she is back , so where is she. I can't see her" Aadit said while looking at him. His eyes where shining bright like the stars on the mention of her.

      Davide sighned hard before saying " yes, she came back yesterday. she is at singhaniya mansion" suddenly his expressions changed" that old man wanted to meet her don't know why" he said making everyones eyes go wide and the shock was clear on their faces they couldn't believe what they heard right now.

   "If you are joking then let me tell you I hate this kind of jokes"miraj spoke his voice and expression where serious while saying it. When they saw Davide's expression didn't change they realised that he was not joking.

      "It's not possible I mean , that old guy hates her and he said he will never see her face in his entire life and _a _and what about her didn't she say that she hate him too then why the hell she is there , and what the fuck she is doing there ".

     aadit said all in once his expression was a mix of anger , confusion , and hatred. And all the four of them started staring at him. when he noticed all where looking at him he said " what, don't look at me like that I didn't say anything wrong ."
And at that time, none of them could ignore the fact that he is right. Their expressions were worth watching , it was like if someone has asked them to give him their both kidneys.

    Davide spoke coming into his senses " look i don't know why is she there or why that old man suddenly wanted to meet her but what I know is, there must be a reason behind that. if not, everyone here knows she will never go back to that place." Vansh said " you know what I think that old man is planning to do something big against us or her " Miraj said " definitely, I agree with you ".

     They looked at abhram waiting for him to say something but when they saw him lost in his own world thinking about something very seriously. aadit was the one to speak first  "oy bille tu kucch bolega bhi, ya nahi (hey cat boy are you going to say something or not ) " abhram who was still thinking got distracted by aadit but he totally ignored him and said still lost in his own world " maybe, but what if there is nothing like that , and the old man just wanted to do everything right ".

     Aadit shouted making everyone look at him to see what happened and he said " it's impossible, that old guy he is a rascal " Davide gave him a look saying "are you serious, even if you hate him you can't just call him a rascal she will beat you up if she hears it cause he is an elder. and also he is a person who is of your grandpa/ mr.aaryans age. so mind your words."

   Aadit rolled his eyes and said "He is too your grandfather davide. And if he hears you calling him old mr.aaryan he is gonna beat you so hard." "Trust me" he said swearing.

    before he could say anything else davide's phone rang in his pants pocket. He reached his pockets and grabbed his phone out but when he saw the name flashing on the screen he looked at the other four standing there already looking at him .

    " It's her " he said now looking at the screen " just pick up the call and put it on the speaker" Miraj said thinking something. Davide picked the call and put it on the speaker  "Good morning boss ," he said in a calm voice returning to his cold personality.

    aadit who was standing there got an idea and before she says anything from the other side he started speaking in a Loud voice " Davide , didn't she say that she hates him so why the hell she is there , I am telling you I am not going to talk to her for infinity " he said while making noise of his shoes and sat on the sofa making a cute pout and folding his hands on his chest as if she could she him.

     The three where looking at him as if they wanted to say (she can't see you stupid, stop acting like a fool ) but they decided to ignore him and focus on the call as she said " I am heading straight to the office, be on time and don't forget to bring that file with you , and yes also that cat " " ok, boss " he said and cut the call and then looked towards them saying " boss is back , let's get back to work. and mister cat you heard what she said right ".

     Davide passed a mocking smile to him and he rolled his eyes in irritation. "Davide , you can't say that .we are always working even if she is here or not " Miraj said rolling his eyes " so ,what " he said looking at Miraj "don't forget she is the reason why you, no not you only we also are here at the top" Miraj got what he wanted to say " I know devide, I know." and ran away from there passing him a cheeky smile bringing vansh with him. No not bringing actually pulling his hand forcefully.

    Davide then looked at aadit who was looking at them with his mouth wide open but he ignored his expression and walked out of the palace. aadit and abhram looked at each other other before following him . They all came out of the palace , as miraj spoke "where is file " " In my car " davide spoke while getting in the car. He noded his head and all leaved  in their own cars.

( R palace is a place where no one can enter without permission or can't even look at it , because of its high security. It's a place which normal people can't even think about and let alone the normal people not even the people who lives in high society's and all . There is a grand gate at entrance which requires a passcode to open the gate and the passcode changes in every one hour. There is distance of 1 km between the gate and the palace .when you enter the gate you will see a guard at every 5 meters standing with the fully loaded guns in their hands and every guard gets a one hour off after doing a one hour shift . Talking about palace it really is a palace just like in the old/ ancient times . The only difference is it's the devil's place ......)

______________________________________

Hey guys here is the update if you like the chapter please vote .there is an important announcement in the next chapter and a suprise. so be sure to read it . And I will upload the next chapter as soon as possible. And follow me on Instagram for more .my insta id _worldossarah_ . Have a good day 😌