Initially, he didn't even want to participate in the conversation but when Aadhira ignored their father's words with a bratty attitude, he lost his initial patience. Though he felt a little guilty about it but his EGO refused to accept that he was anywhere wrong in the situation.

"Kat bhi jaati toh aapse koi mtlb?" Aadhira roared from her seat, deepening the sense of tension in the situation, "Jab aapse baat nhi ho rhi ho yaa aapke baare me nhi ho rhi toh apna muhh band rkha kriye"

"Shyd ye basic sense aapke ye so called great parent sikhna bhul gye h," Aadhira said eyeing both her parents, who were looking at her with layer on shick visible on the layers of their face. They weren't shocked by what Aadhira spoke but by how Aadhira spoke.

Usually, the rage in her comments was subtly hidden but today as she pounced on Neel's comment with ferocity wasn't something usual. They gave each other a look secretly conveying that something was wrong with her.

"Aadhira!" Neel spoke through gritted teeth, scrunching his eyes a bit as a thin layer of fold formed on his forehead. He hit his fisted hand on the table giving Aadhira a warning through it while Shaurya who was sitting beside him, flinched at the sudden thud on the table.

"Neel bas kro," Harshil said cautioning his younger brother, as his brow twitched up with a ferocious look covering his face. Neel turned towards him with a look of hurt as he said," Aap humesha mujhe hi kyu bolte h bhaiya? Apni pyaari behen ko bhi toh kuch bola kariye"

He turned towards Aadhira, who was just looking at him with a scowl on his face. "I know we did a mistake but that doesn't gives her any right to be rude to anyone of us. It doesn't changes the fact that we are still elder to her, she needs to respect us. Jabse aayi h, tabse sirf isne lines hi cross ki h and still we are forgiving her."

The silence echoed in the dining hall as Neel said all his kept away thoughts. "Ab maaf krne me na jaane iska kya jaata h? Itna toh krrr rhe h hum iske liye. Ab aur kya kre?" Neel yelled the last line as he banged the table again in frustration. He breathed heavily, running a hand through his hair, as the glass on the table fell down.

"Just shut up Neel!" Sakshi raised her voice as she too flinched when the glass abruptly made it's contact to the floor, breaking into pieces. Neel closed his eyes as his breath still shivered with the amount of angee and agony it carried as he rubbed the reality on his sister's face.

The chair screeched on the marble as Aadhira got up from her seat, with her hand fisted by her side. She looked away for a snap when all the eyes fell on her. Her eyes had turned red because the unsaid fury had turned into tears by her progesterone.

She turned back scrutinizing at her elder brother with much bitterness in her eyes," maine aaplogon ko mere saath accha banane ko nhi kaha tha." She said as her voice trembled for a second and for the first time, hurt flashed in her eyes. Maybe she expected too much from them?- She reminded herself feeling betrayed to even trust those people who had already damaged her in the past.

"Maine kabhi aapke pyaar ki bheekh nhi maangi. Na hi maine kabhi isss ghar me rehne ki bheekh maangi thi. Mai toh yahan se humesha ke liye rishta khatam krne aayi thi but it was you guys who stopped me." She bitterly pointed her index finger not particularly at a person.

"Itna hi dikkat h mujhse toh krdo custody Annulment papers pe sign or baksh do meri jaan" She joined her hands, as everyone's eyes went wide while Aadhira said it. Unshed tears were clearly visible in her eyes. It took everything in Aadhira to not cry at that point. She didn't wanted her family to have the satisfaction of making her cry again.

As Neel noticed her red tear filled eyes, that was the moment he realized that he had really messed up. He felt immensely guilty because as far as he got to know his sister never cries.