Treinta y seis

Y/N: Buckle up, this is a long one

Andorra's eyes were focused on the road in front of her while Aitana couldn't help but admire her girlfriend from the passenger seat, the way that Andorra's forearm flexed and relaxed while she was steering the vehicle. "Where are we going?"

A small smile graces Andorra's lips. She knew exactly where they would be going but she wouldn't reveal it to her girlfriend. "I'm not telling you anything."

Excitement filled Aitana as this hidden side of Andorra showed itself.

She truly couldn't keep her eyes off of her girlfriend.

The way that a small smile was etched on Andorra's face, her eyes focused on the road in front of her, he fingers slightly tapping along on the steering wheel to the beat of the music that the radio was producing.

To Aitana it didn't matter what they were going to do as long as she saw her girlfriend smile.

To Andorra that day meant everything to her as she knew that they wouldn't be reunited after Aitana's international break.

This day had to be perfect for Andorra.

Because this was their last day together.

One day, Aitana had revealed her bucket list to Andorra and there was this little compartment inside of her brain which was labeled 'Aitana' and anything the midfielder told her, would be stored inside of that compartment.

Today she would bring Aitana to do some of those things because all that Andorra wanted was to see Aitana smile as much as possible, to imprint that smile into her brain more than it already was.

And to do that, her eyes were focused on the road ahead of her, her left hand on the steering wheel while her right hand was resting on Aitana's thigh, gently squeezing the warm skin under her fingertips, only letting go of the contact occasionally to shift gears as she drove the both of them to the first destination of the day, the music from the radio filling the comfortable silence between them as Aitana was in charge of the music, her eyes trained on her girlfriend the entire time. The way that Andorra's eyes seemed much lighter lately, her soft lips moving as she quietly sung along with the music, her great clothing style.

Aitana simply loved everything about her.

And thus, when Andorra parked the car and turned to look at Aitana, the first thing that the smaller midfielder did was putting her hand on Andorra's cheek and brought her close for a kiss, their lips meeting, Andorra being caught by surprise but kissing Aitana back immediately. 

Their lips melted together, their eyes fluttered closed. 

The kiss was short but sweet, the two parting, smiling at each other. 

Guilt filled Andorra's heart but pushed it away.

Instead, she handed Aitana a blindfold, a glint in her eyes and after being given a curious look, Andorra motioned with her hands. "Come on, put it on."

Aitana giggled and shook her head, doing as told and put the blindfold on. After making sure that Aitana couldn't see anything, Andorra swiftly got out of the car, rounded the car to Aitana's said and opened her door, continuing with guiding her, making sure that the midfielder wouldn't fall.

"Where are we?"

"Shh, you can almost pull it off."

"Just tell me where we are."

"No."

"Come ooonnn."

"Stop being so impatient." Andorra laughed at Aitana's impatience, the two of them entering the building, the cool of the air conditioning hitting them as Andorra kept leading Aitana, leading them through a second door and then, finally, it was time for Aitana to pull the blindfold off.