Veinte.

If she could do anything, she would have but she was stuck down on the damn bed and the pain in her knee was also preventing her of standing up and hitting Aitana with something, so, instead, Andorra grabbed her remote and chucked that at the midfielder who was pretty unimpressed and had already very much predicted that and was able to catch it. 

"Please, please let me speak, okay?"

Andorra sighed very audibly and rolled her eyes so hard that Aitana was afraid that her eyes would pop out. "Ugh, fine. You have a total of, uh, 1 minute. Start."

Andorra looked down at her watch as the minute obviously started and Aitana's speech went about a thousand miles an hour, so fast that Andorra had to stop her to understand her. "okay, slow down. I don't understand jack-shit of what you're saying."

Aitana took a deep breath and rubbed her face, trying to keep the tears at bay. "Look, I'm sorry about back when I rejected you and disregarded your feelings. Please, please let me explain."

Andorra sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Fine. But don't talk too loud, Oliver and my brother are sitting in the room besides this one and I don't trust neither one of them at the moment."

The midfielder nodded her head and then furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait, why don't you trust them?"

"Well my brother- No. You need to fucking explain yourself first."

Aitana sighed and sat down on the desk chair. She took a deep breath in and then exhaled, making sure that her voice was steady and that her voice wouldn't waver or let her feelings take control.

"I owe you a lot. An explanation and an apology and all that I can do is hope that you will forgive me. Let me start off by saying that I adore you. It's true. the reason why I acted the way that I did that day was because I had been receiving threats from an anonymous person with pictures attached to it. Here, I will show you."

Aitana took her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it to open the multiple emails that had been sent to her and handed the phone to the goalie on the bed. Andorra furrowed her eyebrows and read through the multiple messages and the threats that they contained, her face changing with emotions as she went through them, a face of shock, anger, disgust, fear, it all crossed her features.

When she was done reading the emails, she gave the phone back to Aitana, who in turn put the device back in her pocket.

Blood boiled inside of Andorra's veins as the pictures and the words replayed in her head.

Who the fuck would be able to do that to her?

Andorra furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Aitana, her voice concerned but low in volume. "Why did you decide to tell me now?"

Aitana moved the chair closer to Andorra, her eyes full of concern and... love? Andorra couldn't be sure about it. Aitana's voice was also soft as she finally allowed tears to well in her eyes. "Because a detective is on it and every day that I spend away from you, my heart aches. I couldn't spend any more time away from you. Especially now with your knee, you need people around you that... that love you."

Andorra had way too much in that moment to think about. Had Aitana really confessed to her? Who the fuck sent those messages?

Before she could give Aitana a reaction, the midfielder her phone started to buzz. She looked at the caller ID and immediately picked it up, quickly saying that it was the detective to Andorra. "Hi miss Müller.... yes?.... Sorry, who?... Are you sure about that?... I-... Yes, thank you.... You too. Bye."

Aitana hung up the phone and looked at Andorra. "Sh- She said that the computer of the person who sent those messages belongs to Oliver Aguilera..."

Andorra felt like she couldn't breathe anymore. The air stuck in her throat. All this time... all of this fucking time that she could have been together with Aitana. Her blood boiled as her jaw was set. She saw red and she helped herself upright with her crutches, ignoring the pain in her knee as she headed straight for the door. She ignored Aitana who was silently trying to stop her as the taller goalkeeper passed her. A quick glare was everything that Aitana needed to leave her alone as she opened her door, letting the door slam against her wall, continuing her war path towards Louis' room. She didn't care to knock and immediately invaded his room.