Part 5

Whispers in the walls
Part 5

Ally's eyes sparkled with anticipation as she took on the role of the elegant and sexy, partly crippled lady in our playful charade. With a mischievous glint in her eye, she turned to Jackie and said,

"Could we take a look at the BMW M850i? I've heard it's quite spacious and comfortable, perfect for someone like me with a leg brace."

Jackie's professionalism never faltered as she stared at Ally's long and sexy legs, the braced one and the healthy one, while leading us to the BMW section with a knowing smile. "Of course, Ally. The 8-series is a fantastic choice, especially for those seeking power, style and functionality," she replied, her enthusiasm matching Ally's excitement.

As we approached the sleek M850i sports car, Ally's eyes lit up with delight limping gracefully to the car. She ran her long fingers along its shapes like she had done hours earlier with my leg cast. Admiring its elegant design and sexy curves.

"This is exactly what I've been looking for "Jackie expertly showcased the car's accessibility features, highlighting its spacious interior and adjustable seating options.

"The 8-series offers ample legroom and settings to ensure maximum comfort and convenience," Jackie explained, her knowledge and passion for the vehicle evident. Ally nodded in agreement, already envisioning herself behind the wheel of this stylish sports car.

"I love it," she declared, her smile radiant leaning heavily on her cane. "It's perfect for me and my leg brace."

As they discussed the car, I noticed Jackie's sensual glances at my cast. Despite her professionalism, there was a clear sexual intrigue in her eyes as she took in the sight of my temporary leg support.

"Would you mind helping me into the passenger seat? With this cast....you know...It can be complicated" I asked as I made my way to the passenger side of the car, leaning lightly on my crutches like a pro with my knee bent. With a smile, I handed her my crutches, I was grateful for her assistance leaning against her with 2 small hops and I quickly realised that her transgender transformation was not completed with a clear and impressive bulge in the front of her leather skirt.

Her gaze momentarily lingering on my cast again and my gaze was on her fully erected penis at the moment. She leaned over and I rubbed the front of her skirt while she adjusted the seat to accommodate my cast and crutches, ensuring that I had ample legroom and optimal support. Her attention to detail and professionalism were impressive, considering I was rubbing her penis.

Ally, who was beaming with excitement. "Jackie, can you help me sit in the car please?" She leaned heavily against her cane waiting for her.

With gentle care and grace, Jackie offered her arm to Ally, helping her navigate the few steps to the car. Ally's leg brace made her movements a bit uneven, but Jackie's steady support was going to help.

She hesitated for a moment, adjusting her long leg brace as she spoke, "Actually, my leg brace doesn't quite fit in the car. Could you help me unlock it at the knee?" Ally's request caught Jackie by surprise at first, but she quickly regained her composure and nodded in understanding.

She then assisted Ally in unlocking the leg brace at the knee, struggling at first but then ensuring that she had ample space and comfort to slide in her long leg brace. Her attention to detail and consideration for Ally's needs were evident, creating a sense of trust, reassurance and incredible sexual attraction.

Once settled in the car, Ally sighed with relief, her radiant smile reflecting her satisfaction with the BMW 8-series. "Thank you so much, Jackie. Your help is greatly appreciated," Ally said gratefully, acknowledging her assistance while rubbing her brace with her long fingers, teasing the Velcro straps.

Ally's body language became very sexual, as her hands started to rub and massage my exposed leg and thigh until she grabbed my leg cast and placed it on her leg brace. I could feel her warm touch caressing me, and it was sending a wave of very pleasant sexual sensations throughout my body. I shivered at her touch, wanting her even more than before.

She slid her hands from my exposed leg and thigh along my cast to my exposed toes.

"You have such lovely toes, don't you think so Jackie?" Ally asked before she leaned down over them and licked and kissed them. It felt magical.

Quietly she then moved her hands along my cast past my knee, as she started to rub and massage me more thoroughly. I could feel her warm thumbs moving gently against my panties, she was touching me in a way that felt so natural and sensual even if we were fully exposed in this sports car. While I closed my eyes, I could feel my whole body shivering with pleasure and arousal at her touch. I moved my legs further apart so she could easily slide her fingers inside me, I was so wet.

Jackie smiled warmly, her own sexual arousal shining through. "You're welcome, Ally. It's important to me that you both feel comfortable and safe while masturbating in my showroom".

My whole body was already shivering with pleasure from my orgasm and while she continued sliding her fingers in and out of me, rubbing against my clitoris, my sexual arousal increased tenfold. I smiled at Jackie playfully, she was enjoying this sexual experience as much as me rubbing the front of her leather skirt openly.

As I settled back into my penthouse hours later, my leg cast resting on a spare chair, I turned my attention to the array of monitors before me. The first monitor displayed Ally in her condo, her long leg brace visible as she moved around the space with a graceful limp. Her cane was a permanent companion. We shared a bond beyond mere friendship or friends with sexual benefits today. We had a mutual understanding and acceptance of each other's unique fetishes.

As the evening wore on, I found myself absentmindedly caressing my leg cast, tracing the contours with a gentle touch with one hand and teasing my vagina with the other. On the monitor, I noticed Ally doing the same, her hand resting on her crippled leg with a similar tenderness while a wild orgasm rocked her. It was a silent acknowledgement of our shared experiences and the unspoken bond that connected us, even from afar.

As I shifted my focus to the monitor displaying Diana's unit, I observed her in her living room, where she sat on the sofa with her broken ankle delicately propped up on a cushion. Wearing only panties and a loose t-shirt she looked so comfortable despite her cast, she avoided putting strain on her broken ankle.

Her movements were somewhat restricted. She carefully adjusted her position on the sofa, shifting her weight to alleviate any discomfort caused by the broken bones. I could see her fingers lightly tracing the edges of the cast, a gesture that hinted at both curiosity and acceptance of her temporary condition like me and Ally had done minutes ago.

As Diana turned the pages of her book, her movements were measured, it was like she knew the effect of her broken ankle on me. Occasionally, she would flex her toes within the confines of the white sock covering part of her leg cast, a subtle attempt to maintain circulation I'm sure and totally tease me. Despite the challenges posed by her injury, she was still the ultimate sexy and sensual ballerina, removing her sock in a very sensual motion.

Her beautiful toes had been broken before that was clear to me. Was it while dancing? Was it during a bondage session gone wrong?

But then I was totally mesmerized by the arrival of Jackie hopping on her right leg in the hallway, keeping her left leg off the floor...

Was she pretending?
Was she injured?

One thing I knew for sure...She would be by the time I was done with him, her or both.

Whispers in the walls
Part 6 to come
K