"Are you serious right now?" she exclaimed, disbelief coloring her tone as she remained seated between his legs, her frustration evident.

"You've never turned away from my oral before. What changed? Did someone else satisfy you better? Is it that woman?" she spat, her words laced with bitterness, causing Seungcheol's expression to darken instantaneously.

"Don't," he spat back, his voice sharp as he rose to his full height, casting a formidable figure before her, still knelt on the floor. "Don't you fucking dare," he warned.

"Why do you care about her? And who is she, Seungcheol?" Kira retorted, her voice edged with frustration as she rose from her kneeling position. "When I tried to talk to you about her before, you avoided the conversation by turning to sex. And now you're suddenly not interested?"

"Kira, stay in your fucking lane and quit with these stupid questions. She's just business, nothing more," he retorted, his expression stern and his tone firm.

"Business?" Kira scoffed, crossing her arms tightly over her chest. "Then why were you kissing her, for fuck's sake?!" she screamed, her frustration boiling over as she watched his expression shift in an instant.

Without hesitation, his hand found its way to her neck, his fingers tightening around it as he drew closer, his eyes blazing with intensity as he pressed her against the wall, cutting off her air supply.

Kira gasped for breath, panic flooding her senses as she struggled against his grip, her eyes wide with fear.

"Have you forgotten how to respect me?" he growled, his fingers digging into her skin.

"What did I say a fucking moment ago? Enough with the stupid questions," Seungcheol continued, his voice low and dangerous.

"Why do you keep testing my patience when you know exactly what I'm capable of?" His eyes bore into hers, a silent warning in their intensity, as she clutched his wrist tightly, silently pleading for him to release his grip.

"P-please," she whispered, her voice strained as she struggled to draw in air, her desperation evident.

"You either go to bed and keep your mouth shut, or you get out of this fucking house," Seungcheol spat, his tone sharp.

With a final, intense glare, he released his grip on her, allowing her to draw in long, raspy breaths as she struggled to recover, her chest heaving with the effort.

Morning arrived swiftly, casting its light across the room where Jisoo lay still, her face contorted in a frown even in her sleep.

But it wasn't merely a nightmare; it was her reality, her actual life. And tragically, she felt powerless to change it.

She was trapped in a situation from which there seemed to be no escape, her dreams overshadowed by the harshness of her existence.

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes, exhaling deeply as her gaze landed on the ceiling above. Another day stretched out before her, and with a heavy heart, she resigned herself to facing whatever challenges lay ahead.

The knock on the door startled her awake, causing her to sit up abruptly on the bed. Instinctively, she pulled the blanket closer around her, seeking protection in its warmth as if it could protect her from the looming threat outside.