Chapter 9: Valfer

Start from the beginning

"Come on, Shee! We won't let you say stupid things in front of Gweneth. We love you so much kaya!" Maloi added and hugged me. Hinila niya pa si Colet para mapasama sa hug namin. I noticed them laughing silently behind my back, though. 

"Gaslighters." Mikha commented and shook her head while laughing. "Pasama nga!" she said and approached us. Kaya ang simple group hug lang namin, nauwi sa chaotic na rambolan. 

We're always like this. Kahit na wala akong kapatid na babae, I'm so glad that I have Colet, Mikha, and Maloi. Mga babae na may pusong lalake madalas. 

I can still clearly recall how they got my heart. Our parents are close friends kaya palagi kaming magkakasama sa gatherings. Colet and Mikha were the original best friends. Si Maloi palaging tahimik lang sa tabi at ako, palaging hinahabol ng older brother ko dahil pinagti-tripan ko 'yong mga waiter or even the host of the events. My parents doesn't like the idea of me roaming around the places because it's just mean one thing ; chaos. 

I was playing alone outside when I saw Maloi crying while holding her knee, she tripped over the carpet outside the venue and she fell. Tinawanan ko pa nga siya ng palihim because she's very clumsy. Natapon niya pa 'yong dessert na hawak niya. Mikha and Colet accidentally crossed paths with her. 

"What will I do? My dad will scold me for being this careless." Maloi cried. Mikha went to her back and gently path her while Colet kneeled down to check her wound. 

"Don't worry, we will fix this. We're power puff girls eh, I am blossom and she's bubbles. If you want, you can be buttercup!"  Mikha said while sniffing nonstop. May hawak pa siyang red teddy bear. 

Maloi nodded in the middle of her sobs. Colet saw me and smiled at me, akala ko pwede pa akong magtago at tumakbo pero agad siyang pumunta sa akin. "Do you have a bandaid? Our friend is wounded kasi." she asked. 

"I have but favorite ko kasi 'to eh. Look, it has rainbows and unicorns." I answered while showing her my customized band aids. "Pero I can give one for her basta libre niyo ako." I added and smirked at her. 

"Sure!" Mikha butted in, nakalapit na rin pala siya kasama si Maloi. "I'll treat you in McDonald's. I can even ask Dad to buy the entire place for you. We're rich."