Parents

I turn around to find we absolutely are on Ven and Pho's floor and outside of Pho's room. Suddenly, a hand grabs my own, and I turn to see Kinn signing me to be silent. None of us moves for even a second. A second voice almost stops my heart.

"Sorry Ven, it's my first time na~"

3rd pov-

Porsche's brain short circuits. Pete looks like he is going to have a heart attack in three minutes. Kinn holds Porsche's hand in one hand and Pete's in the other and says in a low voice:

"Relax. It might not be what we think."

His voice is firm, and Vegas gives Kinn a nod as he holds Pete's other hand and grabs Porsche's hand, too. They decide to listen for a while before running inside. They all give each other moral support, but their bubble bursts as soon as the voices start coming from the room.

"Pai Pai Pai Pai Pai Pai, slow down you git-t, you-u ahh are going to b-break me-e ummmm." Kinn tenses a bit as he hears the groan of his own nephew, and he glances to see Porsche and Pete both being uncomfortable.

"Come on, Ven. These little things aren't gonna break you nor stop you." Vega's jaw clenches at Ven's plea and Pai's cockiness.

"Kinn, I swear to god I'm going to kill your son and then mine."

"Glad we are on the same page, cousin."

"Hey, stop a biit-t."

"Hmmm"

"You are definitely sure our parents aren't home, right?"

That's it- Pete thinks he is definitely going to kill his son. He takes some deep breaths.

"Yeah, don't worry. They won't know-"

"Ahhhhh~" All of them jolt a little at Venice's sudden groan, but it sounds a bit painful to them.

"They know what they are doing, right?" Pete asks in a whisper.

"I don't think so, 'cause that didn't sound pleasurable," Porsche whispers.

"What if, you know, they like it that way?"

"Should we interrupt them?"

"Won't it be more embarrassing?"

"Why don't we separate them? I mean, it must be because of hormones, right? We can send Pai or Ven abroad for studies."

Pete and Porsche's whisper talk is interrupted as they hear Pai says

"Found your spot." Every single one of them knows which spot Pai is talking about.

"And that's it?" Kinn yelps as Vegas snatches his hand back and pushes the doors open with an angry look on his face."

-$-_-_-