𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

episode one ———————ch

episode one
———————
ch. 5: the avatar escape
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Greenie didn't know why she didn't go to the same place as Aang did to the cellar from the bottom of the ship. Instead, she was outside the deck of the ship and sitting down on a box while three fire warriors guarded her in case she decided to escape. But where would escape to? She is in the middle of the ocean, nowhere to go!

She watches from afar seeing the Wolf Cove disappear from her sight as the ship turns around. Greenie brought her hoodie back up as she felt the gush of wind hitting her face.

"Nephew, I don't understand why we need to capture her?" Greenie heard, she didn't even bother turning around her head and just looked out to the view.

"Uncle, she has these abilities that she could do. It's different than the Earthbender." Zuko tells his uncle Iroh as they walk over in Greenie's direction.

Greenie sighs as the cold air blows her hair and she puts back her hoodie off. Zuko saw how she was cold and ordered one of the guards at was right beside her to go grab her a blanket. The fire guard blew before taking off to search for a blanket.

Zuko was trying to figure out what she could be. Greenie could feel two pairs of eyes staring right behind her back.

"Whatever you want to ask me, just ask right now. You don't have to stare me down, it's kinda creepy." Greenie spoke up to Zuko and Iroh. Zuko looks at his uncle and Iroh giving him the face to play nice.

"What are you? I know damn well you're not an Earthbender." Zuko asked Greenie. His voice was rude.

"Can you ask in a nice tone?" Greenie finally turns around from the view. Zuko stared at her madly.

"Apologies for my nephew, he doesn't know how to speak a proper lady." Iroh tells Greenie.

"Uncle!" Zuko felt embarrassed by his Uncle telling her this.

But Uncle Iroh was right. Zuko hadn't spoken to a girl in three years or even thought a girl was pretty until now. Greenie was a beautiful girl with her redhead hair.

"I will answer his question when he asks nicely." Greenie told Iroh. The old man looks at his nephew once more and Zuko eyes him then lets out a fainted groan.

"Fine! Would you tell me what—you are..please?" Zuko tried to not be as rude as possible and she could tell that he was struggling to keep himself composed.

"And you'll promise not to kill me while I am here." Greenie continues. Zuko rolled his eyes and spoke.

"Yes, now answer my question." Now he was getting annoyed by her.