𝐨𝐧𝐞

episode one ———————ch

episode one
———————
ch. 1: the seer
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Greenie shoved the baby seed into the dirt the patted the dirty back. She sat on the wood of the stool and extended both her hands out. She focused on the vase of dirt and then started moving with her hands.

As she was focusing on the vase then the green stem started coming from the dirt. She wasn't forcing her hands to the vase but she was letting her hand flow. The green stem turned into a beautiful pink rose flower blooming.

Greenie smiled at the flower that she grew herself picked up the vase and walked out of the igloo. The cold air hit her face and saw winter. Kids playing around with each other and teens and adults working on their thing.

She spotted Sokka talking to the other tribe boys. Greenie quickly walked over to her somewhat of a brother. When she was five years old, she was lost and confused. Had no idea where she was that. But Sokka and Katara's parents took her in as their daughter.

"Sokka! Look what I just made." Greenie jumps right in front of his face showing the flower inside the vase. Sokka was always a sweetheart and does not want to admit that she was his favorite.

"That's beautiful. By the way, do you know where's Katara?" Sokka asked Greenie and nodded at him.

"I'll go get her." Greenie replied and then walked away from Sokka. She knows that Sokka knew she was at so Greenie didn't even bother telling him.

⚘✿✿⚘

Greenie walked outside the tribe area and went over to the wrecked ship that was there years ago. She watched over for sharp ice sticking out and picked up the skirt of her dress. Greenie spotted Katara near the puddle of water.

Katara comes here to practice her water-bending skills all the time. Sokka hated when she used her bending skill because the Fire Nation would hunt the benders down and kill them with no mercy. So Katara practiced in private like Greenie but the difference is that the whole tribe knew about her skills not Katara.

She quietly walks over to Katara focusing on the water. Katara had her hand out to the water and then saw the water forming into a bubble but then the water went back to its normal form. Katara sighed and Greenie put her hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, in time you will master your ability, trust me." Greenie tells Katara. She looked up at her and gave her a small smile.

"Sokka is looking for me isn't he?" Katara asked her and the ginger-haired nodded at the waterbender.

Katara grabs the offer of Greenie's hand helping her stand up from the snowing ground. She and her giggles as running out of the ship. They were holding hands when they were walking up the hill and saw the Wolf Cove tribe.

"Gets beautiful every time." Greenie commented and Katara nodded in agreement.

Greenie and Katara walked through the gate. Kids giggled and ran past the girls at had smiles on their faces. Everyone in the Wolf Cove Tribe wears dark blue puffy coats to keep them warm. Greenie was the only one who wore green in the tribe, so Gran Gran made a unique coat with her color.

"We've been manning the wall in three-hour shifts, but it seems some of you can't be trusted to stay at your post." As Katara and Greenie walked right behind him.

"So from now on, two people at all times meaning twice as many shifts." Sokka finished and the kids groaned at how many shifts they had to do.

"Is there a problem?" Kids shook their heads at Sokka. "Didn't think so. Okay, back to your duties." Sokka jesting them to go back with his hands then slowly turns around to the girls.

"Don't be so hard on them. They are trying to do their best." Greenie told Sokka.

"I know but they need to be doing their duties." Sokka reported to Greenie. He was the leader of the tribe, so whatever he said they did.

"Greenie, Gran Gran is looking for you." Sokka tells Greenie and then turns to Katara.

"Come on let's go." Sokka walks past Katara and Katara quickly walks with him, "Where are we going?" Katara said her brother.

Greenie then walks away from the brother and sister. She went to the big igloo and spotted Gran Gran sitting on a chair working on new clothing from her.

"Gran Gran." Greenie walked over to her and she looked up from her snitching.

"Greenie, look what I just made for you." She held up a dark green dress with white long sleeves. It was a beautiful dress and she loved it.

"Thank you, Gran Gran!" Greenie hugged her and Gran Gran smiled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome." They break from the hug and Gran Gran gives her a new dress. Greenie ran out of the Igloo and rushed back to the igloo she shared with Katara.

Once she got inside her igloo, she stopped and started to feel nauseous. Greenie was standing in the middle of the room and dropped her new dress in the snow. Her eyes turned to a swirl of light green and dark green mixed together.

A rainy day with dark clouds in the sky and there was a big animal with six legs in the sky with a little bald person with orange clothing riding on its back. Then a huge wave started forming and the animal tried to turn away from the big wave. But it goes on top of the animal and the bald kid who was screaming as water fell on top of them.

In the water, the six-legged animal and the bald boy were unconscious and sinking into the water. Greenie felt like she was under-water with him but she was awake and fully aware. She swam to the boy and turns him over a bit before she does anymore. A mystical whirring sound and she saw the boy's eyes glowing along with his tattoos.

A big explosion and glowing blue light shoots up to the sky and seeing the same bald boy standing there alive and well. He has his eyes closed and his glowing tattoos fade away and drop down to a darkness.

Greenie gasped and opened her eyes to realize that she was inside her igloo lying on the snow. She was confused. She got up from the ground and shook off the snow from her dress and coat.

"Oh god...it's happening." Greenie whispers to herself.

" Greenie whispers to herself

vote, comment, and share 🔥