"Such a cutie, isn't he?" Maki whispered, caressing the tiny bird's head, feeling the softness of his feathers.

"Yeah..." Lumine whispered, feeling her cheeks flush red. "Can we... Take care of him? Like... A pet?"

Maki pondered for some seconds, but since it was Lumine, she nodded excitedly. "Sure! Our little one! Thought of a name?" She asked, carefully putting the bird on Lumine's shoulder.

"Uuuh... No?" Lumine trailed off, looking at the bird.

Maki smile grew wider and she jumped excitedly. "Nu?! It's perfect!"

"Wait w-what?" Lumine asked, blinking a few times quickly. "Nu?"

"It's the perfect name for a cutie like him! Right, little Nu?" Maki exclaimed caressing the Bird's cheek, who responded with a tiny jump. Lumine chuckled and Maki accompanied her friend. Then, the door to Crimea's bedroom opened, and he came out of it, wearing simple black pants and a even simpler shirt.

Then another door opened, from Makawa's room. "Oh, morning everybody!" Makawa greeted, rubbing her tired eyes. "Seems like we are having breakfast all together!"

Maki smiled and followed her Mom, while Crimea sighed and did so too. Lumine breathed out slowly and felt her smile grow wider.

...

Meanwhile, on the Kim's Apartment.

With the sunlight covering the whole room, Kim eyes darted open and he immediately closed the curtains, sitting back down on his bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Mm... Not a nice way to wake up..." He yawned, stretching his arms above his head and then walking to the bathroom.

After the same morning routine, he approached the wardrobe and picket out black techwear pants with a jacket. He looked at himself on the mirror and ran his hand through his hair. "Where i left my piercings..." He whispered, searching around his drawers until finally finding them.

He put on his piercings and grabbed his backpack, walking down the stairs of the tall building, passing through teen and elderly people alike.

Kim then left the building and walked down the streets until receiving a message from Crimea, it read: "Yo, meet me and the ladies in front of that old park"

Kim raised an eyebrow but since he didn't had anything to do today he went with it, walking towards the old park where he used to play as a kid.

It didn't take long for him to arrive, and he saw Lumine, Maki and Crimea sitting on a bench. He approached them with a wave and smirk. "Hey there!"

"Morning, Kim~" Maki waved back, Lumine did the same thing, although her wave was a lot more contained. Crimea turned his eyes to Kim and spoke out. "We need to make Lumine forget about the stalker thing, and you will help us"

Kim raised an eyebrow but nodded, leaning agaisnt the fence. "I see... Well, girl, you're lucky! I have an idea!" Kim exclaimed, putting his finger up. "How about a little visit to that shop where Crimea works? Maybe have some treats... Possibly with a discount??"

He winked at Crimea, who tightened his crossed arms and closed his eyes, but before he replied, Maki spoke out with a smile running in her lips. "Sounds good!"