The start of the end

Start bij het begin

Muscular:Well look who-
Izuku interrupted muscular with a gigantic flaming fist.Muscular is caught off guard and hit in the face with the fist and drove into the ground.Izuku thrusts his fist forth and causes an explosion.The smoke fades to show muscular is unconscious.Izuku checks up on any nearby civilians.So far,there are no additional casualties.Izuku continues to fly about as he meets ACTUALLY welcome familiar faces in the air.

Izuku continues to fly about as he meets ACTUALLY welcome familiar faces in the air

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hawks:Looks like you've been pretty busy.
Izuku:Not busy enough,we have more work to do.
Endeavor:I like your attitude.Let us make haste.
The trio sets out into the city.They arrest numerous villains,but so far,there are no signs of the league of villains.The trio regroups on the ground and strategizes.
Endeavor:Almost all the prisoners have been taken care of.
Hawks:The only ones left are those who used to run elbows with Shigaraki.
Izuku's phone suddenly goes off,Izuku checks it to see all might is calling him.Izuku takes the call.
Izuku:Hello?
All might:Where are you young midoriya?
Izuku:I'm with endeavor and Hawks.We're on top of a building,it's one of the only ones that have been left intact.But I can't tell what street we're actually on though.
All might:Alright,me and other pro heroes are coming to find you,wait there.
Izuku:Wait!Before you go,has anyone seen shigaraki or the league of villains?
All might:Afraid not,but we're going to find them.Just wait there.
Izuku bids all might farewell.
Endeavor:What was that?
Izuku:All might,he's bringing other pro heroes to come find us.
Hawks:Aw,they're worrying too much.We've got these prisoners covered.
???:Don't be so sure.
Suddenly,a stone pillar arises in front of the trio.The trio is shocked to see-

Overhaul?!Izuku is immediately enveloped in a pillar of violent flames

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Overhaul?!
Izuku is immediately enveloped in a pillar of violent flames.Overhaul puts his hands on the pillar as it shapes into large spikes.The spikes head for the trio,but they all evade the attack. Endeavor manifests fire around his hand.
Endeavor:Flashfire fist!
Endeavor throws a powerful wave of fire,over haul puts up a wall of stone,but the fire breaks through it and knocks him off of his pillar. Endeavor charges forth to deal the final blow, but overhaul blocks it with three of his arms to the hero's surprise.Overhaul uses his fourth arm to punch endeavor square in the face, sending him flying.Hawks's wings disconnect and separate throughout the air.The feathers come together to form swords.