chapter-1

Warnings:
Swearing
Biblically inaccurate hotel oj

Extra:
Love yourselves guys
———————————————————

Cheesy plopped down on his bed, groaning in exhaustion.

"Maybe tomorrow won't be so bad.." he mumbled, he didn't even bother to eat or get ready for bed, all he wanted was to sleep..

.....

RING RING WAKE UP YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING CREATURE!
*THE MOST WONDERFUL ROCK MUSIC YOU HAVE EVER HEARD*
ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER DAY, SO GET THE FUCK UP AND SHOW THOSE PATHETIC BITCHES WHAT YOU'RE REALLY MADE OF YOU FUCKING CUN-

Cheesy groaned and got up, taking his phone and turning his alarm off. He then stretched and cracked his back.

"H-h-hey c-c-cheesy?" Bomb said, also waking up.

"Yeah?" Cheesy asked, putting his hair away from his face.

"D-d-d-dude, ple-ease c-c-c-c-change your a-a-a-alarm! I-its a-a-annoying!" Bomb struggled to say, since his stutters get worse when he is feeling extreme emotions, in this case, hes very annoyed.

"Hey, it's what wakes me up! Plus, it's very energetic to me." Cheesy argues back.

Bomb just groaned and went back to sleep.

"You're not gonna get up?" Cheesy asks as he opens the door to the bathroom

"N-n-n-n-n-no." Bomb responded

"Okay then." Cheesy then went inside the bathroom and locked the door.

He looked at the mirror, seeing the eyebags that started to form on his face, and his body beginning to look chubby.

"I look like a mess.." cheesy took a closer look at his body.

"A hot mess. Damn I look handsome."  Cheesy says with confidence.

"Ugh, I'm so totally hot." He chuckled as he undressed and stepped into the shower.

-

After the shower, he got dressed up in his usual clothes and started walking around the hotel, ready to start his day.
Ofcourse when he went to tr kitchen trophy was there, making his protein shakes.

Trophy slightly glanced at cheesy, then turned back at making his protein shakes. Usually he would make fun of cheesy, tease (not that kind you horny freaks) him, or even try and trip cheesy, but, now he just doesn't want to even look at him.

'maybe he was embarrassed about what happened yesterday..' cheesy thought to himself.

He walked past trophy, getting some milk and cereal.

'why does this cereal box feel like it's light'
He wondered.

He took a bowl and began to pour milk on the bowl, emptying the carton. Then he opened the cereal box.

"Who would put the cereal back in the cabinet? It's empty! Mga walang hiya!" He sighed, great.

Cheesy frowned, looking at the bowl full of milk. He just wasted milk now and now he had to drink it all, he didn't like wasting food.

Cheesy looked around as he drank the bowl full of milk, he didn't realize that trophy wasn't there anymore.

"hey."

Cheesy flinched and dropped his bowl. Thankfully it was empty. He coughed like a dying victorian kid, choking on the milk he just drank.

"Cheeseitz! Are you okay!?" Knife panics, putting his hand on cheesy's back and slapping it, hoping to help cheesy.