Chapter 8:That's what best friends are for!

Harry suddenly woke up, confused for his surroundings. He quickly took in the room, detecting no dangers whatsoever around him.

Having just woke up, a headeache hit Harry full on, making him a little dizzy. Why was he so jumpy anyway?

He massaged his temples, trying to remember what going on. Right...Voldemort!

Although Harry had full intent to face the Dark Lord head on, he was still only a child. He's never been in a real fight.

Realistically speaking, he would've probably won only by a lucky coincidence, a lucky hit so to say. However, he was not the one to vanquish the Dark Lord.

He had suffered abuse by tge hands of the Dursleys, sure. But it wasn't to the point of having severe mental issues.

He didn't suffer through a life of misfortune that fucked him up beyond repair like Kumagawa. Neither had he tried to keep up with an extraordinary existence, making him toughen himself up to the point he could stand beside that existence through pure determination and hard work like Zenkichi.

He was still a child who had no idea how dark and twisted the world could truly be. Thus, the sight of gore on the fight against Voldemort was too much for Harry, making him to pass out on the spot.

He heard steps getting closer to him. Looking up he saw the very headmaster of Hogwarts entering the room.

He was an old man with gray hair, with a very long beard, and black eyes. His name was Albus Dumbledore.

Albus:I see that you are awake, my boy

Harry:Professor Dumbledore...

Harry greeted in a small voice, still a bit tired. He noticed the bunch if baskets and other wrapped gifts on the other side of his bed.

Harry:What are those?

Albus:Gifts. From your admierers.

Harry:Admirers?

Albus:The fight you three had against Voldemort is a tightly keept mystery. So, of course, everyone knows about it.

Harry:That's right... Kumagawa and Zenkichi, are they...

Albus:They are fine. Much better than you, that is for certain. Ronald and Hermione have also fully recovered, Miss Kurokami had taken care of them after briging them to the infirmary. Ah...

Albus noticed something on the bunch of presents. He took out an empty wrapping.

Albus:It seems like your friend Roland had took the liberty to take some of your chocolate.

Harry:Heh!

Albus:Well, it could have been worse. Mister Kumagawa had almost took the majority of them whem visiting you here. Fortunately, Mister Hitoyoshi had stopped him before he could do so.