Chapter 1:We're breaking apart already!?

Magic. The ancient power to accomplish incredible feats that shouldn't otherwise be possible through spells.

Of course, such power is not widely known. In fact, few people have knowglede of such wonders. Most of them are magic users themselves, wizards and witches, and sometimes non-magic users aquire knowglede of it. There are even instances when an average human being and a magic user got married.

Be it as it may, the magical world, also known as Wizarding World, is mosly hidden from the rest of the world. Even so, wizards and witches aren't simply left to their own devices.

Each country has their own magical gouvernment and abided by strict rules. Wizards and witches were also schooled in the intricities of magic.

From all magic schools, Hogwarts mighht tbe the best and mist known of all. As it happens, today was the beggining of a new year.

However, what is most pelicular is that three students have arrived at Hogwarts. They were, unknown to all but themselves, not magic users.

They, together with everyone else, were listening to the ceremony of entrance. On the podium an old woman with brown hair and eyes was informing them about the know-how about the school. Her name was Minerva Mcgonnal.

Those three students were present on the back of the crowd

Those three students were present on the back of the crowd. However, they were far from being ignored. After all, tgeir appearences were quiet eyecathing.

In front of them was a girl with long hair of a dark blue and red eyes. She was looking forward in focus, giving off a domeeniring presence like one of a lioness. Her name was Kurokami Medaka.

 Her name was Kurokami Medaka

Medaka:So this is Hogwarts...I see, it's quiet something.

Behind her one of her partners gave a nod in acknowgled. He had spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. He was also Medaka's lover, the two already having been engaged. He also held a relazed stance, but ready to pounce at the first sign of danger akin to a guard dog. His name was Hitoyoshi Zenkichi.