Chapter 3:There's more than one way of flying

Excitment filled Kumagawa for this class. Severus had already became his favorite teacher. The others were a little too chummy for his tastes.

There was also the subject. While spells depend on your wand cores and capabilities, potions were an all togheter otger matter entirely.

If you had the suficient knowglede, you can make any potion you desire with the needed matterial. The magic world also seems very much cut off from the outside world, so they probably don't have much knowglede about today's advanced poisons and drugs. Now, ifhe combined those two...

Now he has something to look forward for the Winter Break. Christmas wasn't such a big thing for him because of it usually spend by himself. He should try to contact Kujira with that oportunity to...Exchange notes.

He can also tell Severus isn't one for favorites. He seems to hate everyone last one of them, something he's really used to.

Severus:I don't expect many of you to appreciate the exact science of potion making. However, for thise select few of you who does...

At this Draco smiled thinking of herself as one and Kumagawa grinned in anticipation of what they could do. Severus eyed them both, seeing that they are interesed.

Severus:I can teach you hiw to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper...In death.

Eh, he can do all ofthose already. He was interesed in the more sinisters subjects of it.

Severus:Than again...

Severus looked at Harry who was writting the little poem that came outbof his mouth. Of course, none knew that beside Kumagawa who saw it.

Severus:Some of you may be so formidable that you feel confident enough to not. Pay. Attention.

Harry was none the wiser until Hermione hit his shoulder, gaining his attention. With a look at Severus he put his feather down.

Kumagawa still wondered why they couldn't get pens. Maybe the schoolboard is really obssesed with the medieval theme?

Severus:Mister Potter. Our new...Celebrity. Tell me what would happen if I added powder of root od Aswadel to an infusion of Wormwood.

Harry:...

Severus:You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where would you look if I asked you to find me Bezoar?

Harry:I don't know, Sir...

Severus:And what's the difference between Moonskwood and Wolfsbane?

Harry:I don't know, Sir...

Severus:Pity. Clearly...Fame isn't everything. Is it, Mister Potter?

Harry:Clearly Hermione knows. Seems a pity to not ask her.

Everyone chuckled at his statement about Hermione constantly rausing her hand, beside the three abnormals. Kumagawa hummed in amusement, Medaka stood tall and Zenkichi sighed. No matter what, it was never a good idea to sass the teacher.

Severus:Silence.

At his calm order the class quieted down. He came to Harry, but eyed Kumagawa and Zenkichi who made thise different gestures.

Severus:Perhaps you two have the answers?

Zenkichi:Well, to begin with Moonskwood and Wolfsbane are two names of the same ingredient.

Kumagawa:Beazoar isformed in the stomach of a goat.

Zenkichi:It also cures common poisons.

Kumagawa:[And combining Aswade with Wormwood makes a powerful sleeping potion names the Draught of the Living Dead.]