Chapter 7:If you can't do it, just ask your friend

Harry is under the impression that Severus might be after the Philosopher's Stone. An action which made him go for the mirror together with Hermione and Ron.

They have departed at nightfall, although one person did see them. He does feel a bit guilty for letting Hermione paralyze Neville.

They have gotten the harp which can make the three headed dog guarding the entrance of the chamber which the mirror is keept in sleep. When the three headed dog came growling at them they were ready to play the harp, but they were surprised when the dog whimpered and stepped back.

Ron:What?

Harry:...I know only two people that can do that.

They turned back and saw, as Harry thought, Kumagawa and Medaka at the door. Zenkichi was with them as well, but that was no surprise because those three were together most of the time.

Hermione:Uh...

Ron:Lovely night, isn't it?

Harry:You know why we're here, don't you?

Harry decided to not beat around the bush. He doesn't know about his fellow Gryffindor, but he has found it impossible to lie to Kumagawa.

Medaka:Treasure hunting is a great way of bonding. But it is also dangerous, so we had decided to aid you.

Ron:Really?

Zenkichi:Well, Medaka-chan wanted to do it and I can't leave her alone.

Kumagawa:[I just wanna break that mirror.]

Although for different reasons, all three of them had the same goal. Harry nodded in agreement, they would be a great help.

Kumagawa took the first step and opened tge doir on the floor to reveal darkness, clearly a high distance from the ground. Usually it would be Medaka that went forst, but she was preocupied trying to pet tge creature that was supposed to guard this door which was running away from her.

Zenkichi:Medaka-chan, let's go!

Medaka:Ah, yes, yes!

Kumagawa was the first to go down. It should be noted that he turned around and spread his arms wide before letting himself fall, alwais one for the dramatics.

Medaka and Zenkichi jumped together, but they did so as one usually would. Soon the three wizards followed.

The three abnormals were waiting on the ground, essily passing the magical plant known as Devil's Snare. Soon after Hermione and Harry fell down as well.

An interesting thing about Devil's Snare is that it'd kill you if you continued to struggle against it. To pass through you need to be relaxed, which Ron was not very much now.

Hermione:Wait, I think I remember something about Devil's Snare from Herbology.

Kumagawa:[No, I think common knowglede should be applied here.]

As he said that long screws came out of the ground piercing through the immensely proportione plant, severing many of it apart. As it did so Ron fell together with those severed parts, right into Kumagawa's arms.

Ron:How did I get into this position when there are two girls here?

Kumagawa:[The world works in strange ways.]

Harry:What exactly common knowglede would be that?

Hermione:If a plant is too big, cut from it.

Harry:Oh.

They walked through a tunnel until they saw a door. Hermione and Ron were a bit bwhind as they walked with Zenkichi.

For then Medaka was too overwhelming and Kumagawa too scary. A problem which Harry didn't have because he had interacted with the two several times.