Sunshine Day!

AN: This is my first time writing a fanfic so please be nice :) I also don't own any of the characters, only the plot.

Nico pov.

"Wake up!" why does he always insist on getting up so early??

"No," I mumbled from my comfy bed.

"If you don't wake up, I'm going to drag you out of bed" 

"wouldn't be the first time"

"Alright, you asked for it, Death Breath!" My significant annoyance said while rubbing his hand's together. He dragged me out of my bed and onto the floor. 

"Alright! I'm up, I'm up"

"Good we need to get you some breakfast before we leave." Wait what?

"Leave? Where are we going?"

The Sunshine Boy looks at me with an exited smile on his beautiful face.

"It's a surprise!"

I groan, I don't really care for surprises.

"Now get ready!" I can never understand how he is so cheery in the morning.

"Fine I'm getting dressed right now"

"Ok! meet me at the dining pavilion." he said while walking over to me, and helping me off the ground.

I nodded and he gave me a quick kiss one the head.

"See you in 5 Zombie Boy"

...........................

AN: Soooooooooooo what did you guys think?? This is my first book, and I'm not very good at writing so it might be a little bumpy at first. Other than that I think it was pretty good. If you guys have any ideas like a better name, book cover, or grammar mistakes, feel free to notify me. 

I hope all of you humans have a good day! :)

-Lori