Jungkook happily accepted it and gave him blinding smile.

After that day , Jay Started giving him more and more attention. This made jungkook the topic of gossip and jealousy.

Most of the girls resented him as he was stealing the boys attention. His soft features and baby like innocence was making him centre of attraction.

However jungkook was oblivious of all these, his aim was to make his hyungs proud. His full focus was on studies. He knew how much taehyung was struggling to manage the expenses of their studies.

Meanwhile Jay was not concerned with anything other than making jungkook his. He was slowly spreading the trap to capture jungkook.

In these days , Jay and jungkook became closer. Jay introduced him to his other friends who faked a liking towards jungkook.

Jay was jungkook's senior and rich . It was his birthday he decided to propose jungkook on that day. He will win his heart , fulfill his desires than toss him to a side like a trash.

" come on kook , it's my birthday, how could you say no." He faked anger.

" Jay hyung ,my hyungs would not allow me. Try to understand." Jungkook denied he himself doesn't wants to go . He feels to out of place with Jay's friends.

He can see mocking in their gaze when they scan him head to toe for his clothes and appearance.

Jungkook was not insecure, he knew his hyungs are trying their best. And he was grateful, he was not a fool to downgrade someone's efforts.

"Please kook, I will pick you and drop you at your place. Please kook, please
" he almost begged .

"Ok I will talk to hyung." Jungkook sighed he doesn't know what to do.

In the evening, jungkook told his hyungs about the birthday party and they agreed without any problem.

Jungkook was youngest and they want him to feel the joy of life outside of working and studying.

Taehyung even bought him a new dress to wear in the party from his own Savings. He doesn't want other rich kids to see low of him.

It was nothing extravagant but a pair of simple dark pants with pastal colour hoodie.

Jay's birthday came sooner than expected, he came in a big luxurious care to pick jungkook. He scrunched his nose seeing the place however conceal his disgust behind a fake smile.

He saw jungkook holding a small present in his soft hands. He doesn't care about the cheap gift ,he would like to have jungkook's body as his birthday gift.

Taehyung saw the luxurious car and somehow he felt a sharp pain in his heart, his kookie deserve to live like a prince. He was a prince and taehyung, he was a peasant with nothing.

For him his kookie worth all the luxurious of the world, however at the moment taehyung has nothing but his sincere feelings to offer.

Jimin saw taehyung's gloomy expression when jungkook left in Jay's car.

" hey lover boy, everything is fine , he is yours.''

"I hope so."

Meanwhile in the party, jungkook was uncomfortable, boys and girls were drinking and shamelessly making out on the stairs. Jungkook took a drink and spitted it immediately having the bitter taste burning his throat.

He was getting uncomfortable every passing second. It was nothing like a birthday party that he imagined.

Some time later Jay dragged him towards the balcony that was covered with curtains . He sat on his knees.

" Jungkook, my kook. From The day i saw you, I like you will you be my boyfriend."

Jungkook was flustered with the confession,but he was not sure about his feelings. He likes Jay but he never thought about anyone in romantic way.

Suddenly his mind went towards his taetae hyungie. It was getting late he needs to get back home.

"Jungkook please accept me," Jay pleaded, he doesn't mind some emotional drama to have jungkook .

"I don't know " jungkook replied and went outside his house. He took out his small phone and called taehyung.

"Hyungie."

TBC

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hiiiii

How are you...

I hope you liked the chapter ..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

I have updated " Broken promises" go check it out...

Have a great day...

urtotwriter