𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.

|ah'neko|📍hospital1:36 pm/ room

|ah'neko|
📍hospital
1:36 pm/ room.
_________________________________
I was sitting in my bed watching television with romelo in the bed with me sleeping. I was told I fainted and had a seizure.

They said I had a really bad headache and my heart was pumping way too fast. I heard a knock at the door. "Come in" I said at a low tone.

It was my mom and Melos. "Heyy" Monica said quietly as she seen melo sleeping. They both walked in with bags and shit.

I smiled at them both and watched as they walked in after my mom shut the door. "How you feeling?" My mom asked, sitting down. "I feel drained." I said.

We got another knock seeing it was a doctor. "Hey there" she greeted. I loved this doctor so much. She was patient and gentle with me.

I smiled at her as she closed the door. "Looks like your symptoms are still a bit bad, but we will let you know. Uhm how are you feeling right now?" She asked.

"I still feel drained and tired. Other than that , pretty okay" I replied. She nodded. She began writing on her clipboard.

Melo woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Hi baby" he said pecking my lips. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Hey mama" he greeted after seeing his mom. "Hi Ms.lola" he greeted my mom.

"Will I ever get to play basketball?" I asked. The doctor looked up. "Yes you will. This shouldn't affect you playing." She stated.

I sighed in relief. "I'll check back in later." She said walking out.

It was silent besides my cartoons playing in the background.

"So , we've been hearing that you two been a little closer than usual." What's that's supposed to mean?" Melo said , laying me on his chest.

"Well they've been saying you guys never want to go out and that you can't leave eachother for a second." Monica said.

"We had sex" I said before my mom could open her mouth to say something.

It was silent. Melo didn't even say anything.

"I knew it" Monica said. She then laughed. "It was gonna happen eventually" she continued to laugh. She then made my mom laugh.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

....

I was sitting at the edge of the bed while melo is on his phone and I get my final shot. "Okay you should be released tomorrow morning at 10:15" she said. I nodded and smiled.

She walked out leaving me and melo alone. "What did you do neko." He asked.

I looked back at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked , raising a brow. "Why are they talking about you having bad headaches and your heart rate going up and faster than usual." He questioned.

"Not to mention you died for a couple seconds." He added.

I gulped silently. We made eye contact after he finally put his phone down. He sat up not losing contact with me. "I attempted." I said.

His eyes widen. "You tried unaliving yourself without talking to me about what's wrong?" he asked. I nodded. "Neko, what the fuck was you thinking?!" He got loud.

"Melo, I'm sorry okay. I just had a lot on my mind" neko you tried leaving me alone on this earth bro. Do you know how much that'll hurt me?" He said. It was just silence.

He kissed his teeth. "What do you mean I died for a couple seconds?" I asked.

He sighed. "I was told that you didn't make it. Until a couple seconds or maybe even a minute, that they got you back breathing. They haven't told my mom or yours." He stated.

I felt something warm falling down on my face. I was just shocked about how I actually made it. "Neko." I heard a voice. I looked back to see who it was.

My eyes widen and started crying even more. My mouth turned into a smile.

It was him. My dad.

_________________________________