𝐒𝐢𝐱.

|Ah'Neko|📍ote arena11:23 am/ gym______________________

|Ah'Neko|
📍ote arena
11:23 am/ gym
______________________

I was currently at the gym with everyone else and melo. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened the other night. It was really unexpected.

"Neko, you okay girl?" Tay asked me. I nodded. I seen melo look over to me. "I'm just not in my head today. But I'll be fine." I said getting up from the bleachers to be with melo.

I walked towards him and he smiled and gave me a big hug. "Hi mama, you ready to relearn some things?" He asked.

I wasn't finna let my first kiss get in the way of this. I nodded. "Aight so, to dribble, you want to just bounce the ball up and down" he said showing me. I use my ball and did it with him.

He nodded his head. "Alright while bouncing the ball, move left and right." He said. We both did it together.

He smiled at me cause I was learning fast. "Alright alright, now run with it" he said running straight past me and I ran past him.

"SHOOT A THREE" He yelled as we Ran past each other again. I shot my three and made it and he made his.

We grabbed our ball and came back to each other. "Good job today ma" he said. "You should totally be a basketball coach" I joked.

"Hell naw, too much damn work" he said taking my ball and his to the ball rack. He came back to the court where I was standing waiting on him.

He put his arm around me and we walked to the bleachers together. We sat down together and drunk our water.

"So, what y'all wanna do today?" I asked. "Oh bitch I'm spending the day with my boo" promise said. "Me too" tay agreed.

Me and melo looked at each other. "Since fucking when?" I asked. "Me and Nelson got together bout a week ago" promise stated.

"Cam asked me out yesterday" she blushed. "Speaking of boo, they're here" tay looked up from her phone

"So,so y'all didn't think about me and melo?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Melo said y'all were good" she smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Ugh I'm exhausted" I said getting my stuff together. "You'll be okay babyyy. Come on lemme tell ma dukes to drop us off" he said with his arm around my shoulder.

_________________________
📍Monica's home
3:30pm/Melo's room

"Melooooo owww" I said laughing while we were play fighting. "Oh you wanna play?" I said getting him off of me and getting on top of him.

"Now what" I smiled sitting on top of him. "You only won one round ma, you not the shit" he laughed before putting his hands on my thighs.

He licked his lips at me and held eye contact.

It was silent until he broke it by asking a question.

"How do you actually feel about me?" He asked me while sitting up on his ass but I was still sitting on him.

"Don't judge me okay? But I do have a lot feelings for you Melo." I spoke truthfully. "Really?" He raised a brow. I nodded.

His hands made its way up to my bare waist. "I have feelings for you to neko." He said. I just smiled. He used his right index finger to bring my face closer to his.

I hesitated before kissing him, but I ended up doing it. It turned into a huge make out session.

"Yo melo you wont believe what-" Nelson burst into the room. Me and melo didn't even pull away fast. It was like we wasn't finished but we had to stop cause we got caught.

"Damn it Nelson" melo said making me laugh. Nelson was just looking at our position.

"Y'all was finna fuck wasn't y'all?"

"Nelson get OUT"melo yelled, throwing his shoe towards Nelson but he shut the door too fast so it hit the wall.

I just couldn't stop laughing in melo's chest. "Shit ain't that funny" he snickered.

I continued to laugh.

"Oh since it's so funny." He said before flipping me on my back , punching me lightly.
______________________