𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

|Ah'neko|📍Monica's home10:43 am/ romelo's room__________________________

|Ah'neko|
📍Monica's home
10:43 am/ romelo's room
__________________________

Currently me and the girls was in melo's room while the boys were downstairs. "I just thought of something , neko should really do a prank on melo. Remember the YouTube channel you wanted to start neko?" Tay said.

My eyes lightened. "I do remember actually, what prank y'all wanna do?" I asked pulling out my phone. "What about you pretend he's not here. Like you call his name multiple times and don't talk to him after." Promise suggests.

I nodded. I set my camera up and pressed record. "Wassup YouTube, I'm back on YouTube and today I will be pranking my boyfriend with the 'ignoring my boyfriend after calling his name' prank, so hope y'all enjoy and yeahhh" I said closing off the intro.

"Alright y'all ready?" I asked looking at them before pressing record. They went downstairs and pretended that they were gonna go chill with their mans.

"Melooo" I called out. He should hear me cause they left the door open. Before I was finna call him again, he was already upstairs. I then looked at the tv looking for something to watch.

"Yes baby?" He answered. I didn't say anything. "Neko, you want anything?" He said. I just ignored him.

"Call me if you need me okay?" He said and I still didn't say anything. He was about to walk off until I called him again.

"Yes neko?" He said sounding irritated but didn't wanna do too much. "Why you giving me the silent treatment every time you call me?" He said putting his headset and controller down.

He was walking towards me and I still ignored him. "Baby" he called once. "Baby" he called twice this time shaking me. "Ah'neko

He said getting really irritated. "Melooo" I called out. "What bruh I'm right here" he said putting his arms around me.

I kissed my teeth. "TAYLOR AND PROMISE" I yelled. They came upstairs and melo got up from holding me. "Y'all where the fuck is melo at?" I asked them looking confused.

"Oh , I thought he went to the store?" Promise said. "Oh oh so y'all can't see all of a sudden" melo said waving his hand in my face.

"Ohhh nooo, remember he said he was gon go pick up his little sister from her play date with his mom" tay pointed out making us three go into 'oh'.

"When did I ever say that??? She's not even at a play date" he said getting furious. "Lemme call him" I said pulling my second phone out.

I dialed his number to face time. "Neko I'm right here why are you calling me" he said not even answering me.

"Y'all he's not answering on the first ring like he normally does. He cheating on me" I fake bawled my eyes out as promise and tay came over to comfort me.

Melo stood with his mouth open and his arms on his head. "Nah cause they gotta see this shit" he said going downstairs.

We looked at the camera and laughed and smiled. We heard the boys come back upstairs and we went back into our mode. I was still fake crying and they were still comforting me.

"So look right, she call my name and don't answer me after I said yes." He said as my fake cry's got a lil louder and they were looking at us. I was trying to hold my laugh in because of the way I was crying.

"Then, then she called me and I didn't pick up because I was right in her face, and she accused me of cheating and now she's crying." Melo explained.

"Nelson where is melo at?" Promise asked. "He's right here" he pointed. "No he's not there's literally no one there" tay said.

Melo raised his arms cause we sound dumb. "Y'all all need the same prescription of glasses cause no way y'all don't see this nigga in y'all face." Cam crossed his arms and chuckled.

Taylor mugged him.

"Give me your phone." Promise held her hand out for Nelson to give her his phone.

She opened it dialing Melos number. He sighed and answered it. "Hello bruh" he said.

"Oh so , you can answer your homeboy number but not your girlfriend's?" Tay said yelling.

"I'm literally right HERE." He yelled. "Melo don't play no games where you at" tay asked. He ignored them.

"And for you not answering me melo I think you should know something" I fake cried looking in the phone after getting up from my spot.

"Know what" he said.

"It's a prank baby" I laughed. He kissed his teeth. I went over by the camera and grabbed it and put it in his face. "I gotchuuuu I gotchuuu" I said while he was holding my waist cause I was on him but he was also mad.

"You had me worried and shit man" he said trying to look away from the camera.

"Y'all stupid man" cam laughed. "I got his ass YouTube." I said in the camera. "How you feel baby?" I asked following him downstairs.

"Disappointed, I'll get yo ass back soon" he said sitting on the couch. I sat on his lap and turned the camera towards us. "Well YouTube that's all for today, I got his ass and he fell for it." I said while leaning back on him and he was looking at me.

We were making eye contact before I closed off the video. "Thank y'all for watching. Like , comment, and subscribe, until next time, Ah'neko out" I said closing it out.

I stopped recording and looked at a slouched melo. He was staring. I poked my lip out then giggled. "Baby you'll be fine" I said. He didn't say anything.

He just grabbed my face and gave me a lil French kiss. After the kiss, he went back to his game. He was playing with the controller infront of my stomach area and his arms around me.

He also taught me how to play the game. I'm guessing the kiss was him telling him he loved me. I'm so glad I found him.

He's my literal inner peace.

____________________________