𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍home10:08 am/room

|Ah'neko|
📍home
10:08 am/room.
______________________________
I wake up from my sleep and started to stretch. I looked around seeing my room clean. I seen I was in my pjs. "Morning mama" I heard melo come out of my attached bathroom.

"Hi baby" I smiled rubbing my eyes. "You okay?" He asked getting on my bed on his stomach then holding my waist. "I'm fine , why'd you ask?" I said.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked. "

I slightly nodded. "I only remember the rod concert and us having fun as a group" I smiled.

He looked worried. He pulled out his phone and showed me a video. My eyes widened. I see my best friend on the ground and a cop on top of her, me and the group yelling, melo holding me back, police lights everywhere, people surrounding us.

It was just too much going on at once . " I didn't do anything about it cause I wanted to do it with you" he stated. "You couldn't stop crying. You told the cop you hated him and shit. I do to cause that nigga pulled a gun out on you."

I just couldn't believe that it was put out on the net. "Can we address it. Please." I said. He nodded. He opened his phone and went on instagram. He titled the live as 'we have some to say'.

He started the live, waiting on people to join. It was mad people so I decided to speak. "I would first like to say that free my best friend of course. And I would also like to say that all of you bitches are annoying for putting that shit out the internet." I said.

"Y'all all can suck my pus-" I said before melo cut me off. "What we want to address is the situation that happened. Neko doesn't remember anything but the concert. Promise was arrested for I guess attempted murder and assault. We tried getting the officer to explain but he wouldn't. My focus was calming my girlfriend down. That's all ima tell y'all. Every thing else not y'all business. The video can go around many times as y'all want it to . But y'all don't know the full story. I definitely won't let y'all call my girlfriend crazy either cause of that hollering and kicking she was doing. She's not crazy, she had a serious flashback of trauma."

He explained. Comments were deadass not understand at all. "What y'all want proof? We can call the gang up on this live right now. Matter of fact, Nelson, cam and tay join right now." Melo said out of annoyance.

They all joined up and tay immediately began to speak. "Okay cause y'all really mad annoying in the comments. I stayed the whole night. Me , cam and Nelson went to the police station that same night. Promise is still incarcerated. Neko had a traumatic experience like that when she was younger so she broke down. Promise told us that she fought some bitch. Excuse my language, but she said she fought some bitch who actually used to be friends with neko, and she beat her ass.

She spoke on neko problems too so she decided that she wanted to kill her with her pocket knife that she carries around. She wasn't able to do it because the girl friends that she was with went to go snitch so she didn't have time. Then that's when she met us outside and she got arrested. Promise was diagnosed as being bipolar so it makes sense. Y'all happy damn it?" She said.

"Oh now y'all wanna say free her and y'all sorry but was just..." I said. "But anyway, what y'all doing. Because I don't to continue on the topic" I said.

"Not shit, finna go shopping with bae" tay said looking at cam. "Nigga when was that even planned" he said to her. Her mouth opened. "Nigga it's literally a date that YOU planned. Rod wave done did some to y'all ears" she said.

"Oh you right. But Nelson you aigh man?" Cam asked a quiet Nelson. "I'm chillin, I just need my girl back" he said. He sounds so sad and unhappy without her.

"Well ima end this live so we can all chill you know. I'll talk to ya boys later" melo said before ending the live.

"Come on mama, let's go hoop. Get some stuff out ya mind." He pulled me up outta bed.
_________________________
📍Outside park.
12:30 pm/basketball court.
______________________

"Gotchuuu" I said making a two point. "It's still 3-5"  he said. I almost rolled my eyes but baby im not finna risk it. Yet.

We played again and I was defense. "Show me whatchu got baby" he said giving eye contact while dribbling the ball. "Watch this" I said still holding eye contact but stealing the ball.

I started dribbling it to my goal, I stppped at the three pointer line and shot it and made it.

"6-5 baby" I held up six. He bit his lip and looked at me. "Getting better I see" he then smiled at me walking towards me with the ball in his hand.

"Learned it from the best" I said as he grabbed my waist with his open arm. He then looked down at me and smirked. "You're so beautiful" he complimented.

"Thank you." I thanked. He used his open hand and lifted my chin and kissed me. We made out for a good 10 seconds. After we pull apart, he started dribbling the ball again. "Let me get serious on you now" he said.

"Oh try me" I said on offense after he passed the ball to me. As I was bouncing the ball and tried getting past him, my phone rung.

"Answer it mama" he said reaching out for the ball.

I got my phone out of my pocket and answered it. "This call is from Atlanta jail system. To accept the call press 1" the lady said and I immediately pressed it.

She kept yapping until promise spoke. "Hey." She greeted. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"Perfectly fine actually" she said with an aggressive tone. "I'm just calling to tell you to not speak to me again. Only you. I don't want to be around you anymore. You wasn't there for me. You left me neko." She explained.

I was looking at melo with a hurt face. He came over by me, dropping the ball holding me. "Promise I... what are you talking about I couldn't..." I said before getting cut off.

"You couldn't what? Be there for your friend when I needed you to save me? Look I've already talked to the rest of the gang. I get out in a couple days but I'll be on probation. Just know i won't speak to you. I'll talk to melo about it." She said.

"Wont need to speak to me about nothing. I've heard enough." He said hanging up my phone. I turned towards him with watery eyes. "Let me take you home baby, you have me okay? I'll be your only friend. Don't worry" he said.

He picked up the ball and carried it with one arm and put his other arm around my shoulder.

I just can't believe my best friend would accuse me of not being there for her. I mean... I had a reason. But I'm not gonna kiss her ass.

I'll just stick with whoever stays beside me.

__________________________